So, in all Nickelodeon USA airings of this episode and the iTunes version, SpongeBob walks up to a building and says, "Hi, building!" SpongeBob: Oh no! Watch SpongeBob SquarePants 131 Suds - Lucinamay 9675 on Dailymotion. Jump to: navigation, search. SpongeBob and Patrick run out and run up to Squidward, who is looking through the window of a wig shop.] Appears very optimistic.] I can’t be ugly! In this episode, SpongeBob eats a sundae he made that gives him bad breath. He squeezes a bunch of ketchup into the bowl. Retrieved from "https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Something_Smells/transcript?oldid=3447050". Suicide as Comedy: A couple bite onto a fishhook they bring down in response to SpongeBob's “ugliness”. Episode: Son of Stimpy [Morning, shot of the house, tweeting birds are singing and the TV appears to be on...] Voice: Hello boys and girls. SpongeBob notices SpongeBob: Square? SpongeBob Edited- Survival of the Idiots 590 views. Sandy: Something smells like rancid rodeo around here. [the stench bounces off the building, and it slowly moves away. SpongeBob gets up, still in his underwear, puts his blanket on like a cape, and uses the wind of the alarm clock to "fly" at his big calendar. In this episode, SpongeBob eats a sundae he made that gives him bad breath. Look at it! He opens the library door. By the day, Good Cool This next one goes out to all the ladies take it squid work. Fish bands: My leg! (takes out some of his sundae from his pocket) I’ve got some of my Hi, [screaming] Scream! [he pulls out a large mirror] (runs up to the counter with two sacks that say "onions" on them) Ready, Gary? But you should enjoy the movie anyway. French Narrator: Ah, the theater. U.S. viewers (millions): Please note: Due to constant attempts by spambots to get access to SpongePedia, account creation is currently disabled. Gary is normally seen as the equievelent of a house cat and is often times innocent. SpongeBob: Pa-shaw! [Everybody screams in terror and they all run out of the theater in a panic. (Patrick is using the sink. Closing time. Watch SpongeBob SquarePants 203 Something Smells - Lucinamay 9675 on Dailymotion (A divine light hits Krabs, and SpongeBob comes down, playing the harp and dressed like an angel.) Patrick: Well, maybe it's just because you're ugly. SpongeBob: [continues sniffing] More for me! Patrick: Some roast beef, some chicken, a pizza... SpongeBob: (breathing hard) That felt great! We stink! We stink! SpongeBob SquarePants. I want all of you to look at it! [the two hug Squidward, and then run off, still cheering] Oh yeah! [Patrick's head pops out from it] Hmmm... (snaps fingers) Wait! They must be on break. Watch. (Patrick is [hears something in the distance] That sounds like a quarter crying for help. There we go. It turns out that the object is a sharp dragon's tooth. (Patrick grabs SpongeBob and runs off) Come on, I’ll help you. Hi, guy with the kettle drum! Scream!! The Bikini Bottomites go crazy and they all believe that Spongebob and Plankton stole the secret formula. 13:29. Afraid to look ugliness in the face? (citizen Transcript. Say it. (scene cuts to the movie theater. This is a list of transcripts from the SpongeBob SquarePants episodes. Gary in Something Smells. No one would want a friend as ugly as I am. kitchen with a bunch of sundae smoke coming out with him. I can't be ugly! Patrick: I just want some- SpongeBob: Patrick, is everything ok in here? (bath breath covers the crowd) It’s ugly, isn’t it?! (scene zooms in on SpongeBob's clothing from the feet up), Patrick: Maybe it’s your voice. SpongeBob mournfully plays Phantom of the Opera-style organ music. Look at it! Guess what's for breakfast? Oh, what next? ; Say My Name: When Patrick thinks he "caught the ugly" and is talking to SpongeBob, who smells the bad breath he got from the sundae, he loudly screams Patrick's name to get his attention and reveal the truth. [the two run off until they're out of sight] He usually sleeps beside Spongebob in a newspaper bed. SpongeBob Edited - Fools in April (REUPLOAD) 1,435 views. I can't be! (gets out a spoon) This sundae’s gonna taste great! (runs up to two citizens) Am I ugly! More for me! Who's next? Episode №: We stink! [closes his mouth on SpongeBob's hand, and sucks out the sundae. Cut to the jellyfish alone, where SpongeBob's foot stretches out from off-screen and then the rest of his body appears. [he runs off. [pan over live-action houses] Narrator: And now, direct from Encino, America's favorite pirate and president of the SpongeBob SquarePants fan club, Patchy the Pirate. [he runs up to a couple] Am I ugly? Both: Nah. We stink! 10:12. Unbeknownst to SpongeBob, the result of eating the sundae is intense halitosis.Af… SpongeBob: Was it something I said? [The fish walkout murmuring. Episode Number. 1 Plot 2 Sources 2.1 Cartoons 2.2 Television 2.3 … SpongeBob & Patrick walk down to the front Patrick: SpongeBob, you’re never going to feel better unless you get this thing off your chest. SpongeBob: That felt great! He lands on the 20th day, which is a Sunday.] [the car swerves, spins around, throwing SpongeBob off, then explodes. [Patrick goes from sad to angry] Spongebob Squarepants Movie Transcript Hi, guy with the flute! (wipes his forehead with his wet finger and strikes a pose) You gotta be kiddin' me. I can’t be ugly! SpongeBob. SpongeBob? SpongeBob: Go. Patrick: (breathes out the bad smell in SpongeBobs face) What a relief. [runs off. (didjeridu player is playing his instrument) Hi, triangle player! SpongeBob: Help me! List of episode transcripts going to help me, Gary? (sobs) How long? I can’t be ugly! (Spongebobs reflection smells the bad breath and breaks the glass with a hammer) Patrick: Ugly. Patrick points SpongeBob at a larger group of people] [he notices he's on air] Oh! He runs over to a cupboard] Hmmm... Bananas... Cherries... Boring. Unikitty makes a very rancid "sundae" and gets bad breath as a result from it. You know what they say, Gary. it was Replaced with "I Just Don't Get It." From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki. You heard the man folks. Patrick: You look at it! SpongeBob: I know, Patrick. parade), SpongeBob: Wow, a parade! The scene zooms into the interior of the pineapple, SpongeBob's bed room. What are you cooking SpongeBob? Com my horrible ugliness won’t be a distraction to you. Patrick: What's my mom gonna say? Chronology My eyes! [the exterior of Patchy's house is shown. Maybe it's the way you're dressed. SpongeBob: Ugly? Spongebob: (talks to the mirror) Hi. I know one other place we can find peanuts. Both: We stink! Hi, drummer! SpongeBob & Patrick: We stink! SpongeBob leans over to a woman sitting next to him] (pulls the creature off and tosses him away). Ah! SpongeBob: Hi. [the stench hits his reflection, and the reflection takes a hammer and breaks the mirror. Hey, what are you burning out here, boy? Take it and go You look at it! Patrick: Why? Patrick: Excuse me! (SpongeBob & Patrick sit in the empty seats). Don't worry, Pearl, no one will notice a thing. Patrick walks out] What am I gonna do? SpongeBob: Patrick! Squidward, who is looking into a wig shop window) Gary? [he and SpongeBob sit down in the two now empty seats. Patrick: So whaddya wanna do now? (two smell the bad breath and pull down a hook then bit on it. Gary: Meow. SpongeBob: (foghorn sounds. Watch. (shouts karate yells at the first fighter. We stink! Patrick: Yes, I am. Patrick: Hi, SpongeBob. I'll help you. Hi, tuba player! SpongeBob wakes up one morning and realizes that it is Sunday, and decides to have an ice cream \"sundae\" for breakfast. SpongeBob: Just remember what we talked about. The ugly barnacle story. (while they are chanting this, the theater disintegrates from their bad breath filling up the place. SpongeBob turns around and reveals himself wearing a Groucho Marx [pan over to Squidward's roof, where he's tanning] I'm ugly and I'm proud! Look at it! Watch and learn, sister. The end. SpongeBob: Oh no you don't! It makes them feel better about the way they look! With Tom Kenny, Bill Fagerbakke, Clancy Brown, Rodger Bumpass. Naughty Nautical Neighbors 07-08-1999 4b. we go. Gary: Meow. Narrator: Ah, Goo Lagoon. You have to respect them for still fighting crime at their age! The happiest day of the year! However, he sees he has no ice cream, and finds standard toppings like bananas and cherries to be blasé, so he instead creates a new type of sundae made from onions, ketchup, and the contents of a nearly dead potted peanut plant. Bossy Boots (2.2) I feel empowered! ♪ ♪ The world feels like it's in loverly ♪ ♪ Go away before I harm you bodily ♪ … I’m ugly and I’m proud!! SpongeBob SquarePants - Transcripts - Season 2, http://en.spongepedia.org/index.php?title=Episode_Transcript:_Something_Smells&oldid=140587, Other people at the cinema and around town. SpongeBob: Sure thing. Both run up to Spongebob screamed both in fear and pain from multiple impacts, including one against the wood hard wall. I can’t be! It was considered by many as one of the most noticeable YouTube poop videos in the YouTube Poop community. (lets go of the money) Take it! Airdate: Something Smells (Edited) by EditsForWinners (finished June 30, 2019; released July 1, 2019) NEW SOUND SOURCES: (SOUND EFFECTS NOT INCLUDED) Title card music: "Violence"- Will Thomson and Trevor Nightingale / "Vanquish"- Will Thomson and Trevor Nightingale He’s just a... (SpongeBob starts to cry) SpongeBob? [he walks over to a building] Hi, building! (runs to the freezer and finds it empty) Whoops, bad shoes, or even bad hair, but... SpongeBob: (enlarges himself to get his attention) Patrick!! [The fume of it floats past Patrick, burning off his eyebrows.] SpongeBob: That didn’t help at all. This article is a gallery of screenshots taken from the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Something Smells" from Season 2, which aired on October 26, 2000. Watch and learn, sister. [The fish run off.] We apologize for any inconvenience.You are not logged in. [SpongeBob is covered with spit from Patrick. A tire bounces by and lands on SpongeBob, who is on the ground.] Patrick: That looks great! SpongeBob: [yelling] I'm ugly and I'm proud! Patrick sighs with relief, but he starts to feel funny, His stomach makes engine spluttering noises] Oh, I gotta go to the restroom! A stinky mud puddle to you and me. That's right! (squeezes a bunch of ketchup into the [camera zooms in a little until it shows inside...] This here's a true story that we just made up. [closes cupboard door] Ah, here we go! Look at it! And he can't quite understand why everyone runs away from him whenever he talks to them. [the stench ball rolls down the street, knocking the band out like a bunch of bowling pins and scattering them about. And now... [he notices a giant pink wad on a bench] ...giant piles of bubble gum?! [crossing guard gets a whiff of his bad breath] In The Commentary Says That "There Was A Mix-up In The Sound Mix There" Transcript. Mr. Krabs: [turns off lights, lights a cigar, and bathes in money] Ahh, that's the stuff. SpongeBob: Help me, I’m so ashamed! [runs up to the counter with two sacks that say "onions" on them.] Ready, Gary? SpongeBob: (louder) I’m ugly and I’m proud. (shrinks back to normal size) You’re not ugly. I just remembered. Patrick: That looks great! [takes out a big long list] Go to work, go to work, go to work, go to work, go to work.. [his list "droops"] Wait, that's not right. [runs to the freezer and finds it empty] Whoops... Looks like we're out of ice cream. "Bossy Boots" I've tried, and I've tried, [he turns around, revealing an extremely deflated face] but I'm not always as confident as I look. [the entire room empties out] Look at it! Patrick: Well, I had some of your sundae. A spotlight goes off] You gotta be kiddin' me.. Inside, Patchy is wrapping presents] Patchy: [to the tune of "Jingle Bells"] Yo ho ho, yo ho ho, yo ho ho ho ho ho. [sniffs] Hey, something don't smell right. Take the Quiz: About Episode Something Smells. SpongeBob runs off and latches onto a car's windshield] Am I ugly? SpongeBob: [The scene changes to show the two his kitchen. (Patrick gets angry). I don't know man something smells lame. SpongeBob: Just remember what we talked about. SpongeBob: (leans over to the lady sitting next to him) Hi, I am very ugly. [SpongeBob pulls up his pants. grabs SpongeBob and sits him down in a chat) It’s called, "The Ugly Barnacle." The whole town is soon deserted] (all this time that SpongeBob is Lucinamay 9675. This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Something Smells" from Season 2, which aired on October 26, 2000. [he drops it] Take it! (Gary burps) [he reaches in his pocket and pulls out some of his sundae] I've got some of my peanut-onion sundae we can share! [cut to SpongeBob and Patrick on the roof] Okay, now, say it. [SpongeBob notices a mailman] Hi, Mailfish. and knocks them away. Patrick grabs SpongeBob and runs off] Come on, buddy. Patrick: Well, maybe it’s just because you’re ugly. Here’s my money! SpongeBob waves) Some people are even late on Sunday. Hi, guy with the cymbals! [the two catch a whiff on the stench. SpongeBob: Patrick, is everything okay in here? peanut onion sundae we can share! I reek! [The fumes encompass the entire theater and it dissolves to the ground. You poor ugly thing, you. SpongeBob: And why is that bag on your head? Patrick: Something smells good. Next Follow/Fav Unikitty & Puppycorn: Something Smells. to the restroom! (SpongeBob notices a We stink! Reef Blower 01-05-1999 1c. This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "One Coarse Meal" from season seven, which aired on March 25, 2010. This is a transcript for Born Again George (SpongeBob SquarePants (My Version)). [the two cheer and run around in circles chanting] SpongeBob: I can’t do this, Patrick! [he picks up SpongeBob] Well, here! know what they say, Gary. (shouts karate yells at the first fighter. Hello? Then runs over to the storage bin) Hmmm, bananas, cherries, boring. I can’t be ugly! [Patrick grins, oblivious to his story's bad message] It turns out that Mr. Krabs doesn't know where it came from even saying that he doesn't know why a dragon would be underwater. [SpongeBob walks in] (points at frank) We need another Krabby Patty. [he pulls it off and throws it aside] SpongeBob: I know what you're doing, you're playing dumb, but it won't work, because I'm going to eat you before you eat me! The premise is simple: Patrick wants to be able to smell like other people, so he gets plastic surgery to get a nose. [The fish run off. SpongeBob: Oh, guess what, Squidward? SpongeBob Edited - Something Smells 2,484 views. When looking for peanuts for his sundae, SpongeBob … (walks over to a building) Hi, building! (scene shows SpongeBob Hi, trumpeter! Timmy Turner: [Evening at the Krusty Krab. They all run out wailing in pain and disgust. Guess I'll have to use something else... Ketchup! Lucinamay 9675. SpongeBob: Patrick, everyone is running away from me. [he hits down on the organ] (Patricks head pops out). (SpongeBob walks into the bathroom). (Example: Footage from the episode "Something Smells" where Spongebob shows off his pecs while techno music plays in the background, accompanied by changing colors and moving lights.) Directed by Walt Dohrn, Aaron Springer, Paul Tibbitt. in the theater runs out). [the stench pours into the audience] It's ugly, isn't it?! bowl. Now look at me! Patrick: As long as I can remember. We stink! (opens up another storage door but finds an empty jar) ...nuts. Patrick: SpongeBob, can I borrow some bath beads? He hits the 20th day) Wow! I really couldn't. SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs, I have an idea! Ohh, what next? SpongeBob: Patrick...? SpongeBob: [to his reflection] Hi. After eating a sundae, SpongeBob gets some baaad breath. Oh well. SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs, I have an idea! SpongeBob: I can't. Alternate transcripts are available here. Squidward: Grr... French Narrator: In case of emergency, always take a moment to locate your nearest exit... (Door slams) French Narrator: And try to find your seat before the show begins. How about a movie? I am very ugly. I’m spiraling! SpongeBob and Patrick walk into a crowded theater. Nickelodeon, SpongeBob SquarePants Transcripts. (bad Spongebob's breath starts … (opens bathroom stall to see Patrick wearing a blue & yellow striped bag What did you eat?! Home video releases of SpongeBob SquarePants in the United States and Canada. SpongeBob's sundae is a food made by SpongeBob SquarePants in the episode Patrick: I bet there's no line at the snack bar. SpongeBob gasps) What am I gonna Sandy: SpongeBob, your karate's not good enough to handle those sidewinders. And that somebody is me! SpongeBob opens the door.] [takes a few spoonfuls. breathe disintegrates the woman's face. SpongeBob turns it off and launches himself at his big calendar. [phone rings] SpongeBob: I got it, I got it!! SpongeBob recoils and gasps. Say it louder. Patchy the Pirate: Oh!, Hi, Kids!, I'm Patchy the Pirate!, and This is My Parrot, Potty! SpongeBob: (talks to the mirror) Hi. SpongeBob: Oh, no! We stink! Well, almost everyone. Everyone is running away from me. (SpongeBob SquarePants Theme Song & Title Card) Narrator: And Now!, It's Time For SpongeBob's Big Save the Puppies Adventure!, Today, Patchy the Pirate isGonna Tell the Kidsthe Story! Cut to the jellyfish, just hanging out, and SpongeBob floats over besides it with net in hand. away! Notices he is out of soap and asks the fish next to him) I’m out of soap, Patrick: SpongeBob, you're never going to feel better unless you get this thing off your chest. (runs up to two citizens) Am I ugly! Patrick: Louder! Patrick: Say it. (SpongeBob holds his nose) I’m Gary! Pat peeks through it] (takes out a big mirror), SpongeBob: (talks to the mirror) Hi. We're smelly! SpongeBob: I don't know. Patrick: Whatcha mean? SpongeBob! The scene changes to show SpongeBob outside his house.] SpongeBob & Patrick: We stink! Patrick: Stink? Boating School 07-08-1999 5a. stinks. Library. Here's my money! SpongeBob: I mean, we’re not ugly, we just stink! My sundae gave us rancid breath! Click on the link to go to that spongebob transcript. Squidward laughed and poured him out, and Spongebob was shaped like a sausage when he landed on the floor, covered in trash. Really bad. Scene cuts to SpongeBob coming out of the someone playing the piano) SpongeBob? Patrick: Ugly. [cut to 'The Reef' movie theater. Lightning strikes repeatedly as Patrick walks in] (everyone Fish: Not at all, boy. SpongeBob: I mean, we're not ugly, we just stink! Excuse me, sir. [he points SpongeBob at five people] You look at it! ugly that everyone died. [SpongeBob is washing the dishes in the Krusty Krab kitchen. Must Driver: My eyes! However, Gary has also been known for his naughty behavior as well. farther away) I just don’t get it. SpongeBob leans over Patrick to the man beside Patrick, who is a blue version of Fred.] SpongeBob: Hi. always as confident as I look. Scene cuts to SpongeBob running up to a citizen) Hello. (two fish smell SpongeBob's bad breath then float into the air), Patrick: People respect self esteem. (Patrick slaps SpongeBob) Thanks, Patrick. Our peanut jar is totally empty! I can't go out looking like this! I’m easy like Sunday morning. (SpongeBob walks to make a Krabby Patty. I need the one for Sunday. 10:07. about to slap him again but SpongeBob stops him) It’s ok, Patrick. He puts a Patty in a Tomato and He adds too much … Sandy: Something smells like rancid rodeo around here. [SpongeBob is breathing heavily] Scene cuts to SpongeBob coming out of the kitchen with a bunch of stink coming out with him. All that's left is the charred frame, but a policeman gives it a ticket anyway. SpongeBob wakes up one morning and realizes that it is Sunday, and so decides to have an ice cream sundae for breakfast. Ugly sponge coming through. (two smell the bad Tea at the Treedome 01-05-1999 2a. (kids walk across the street and then the sound of a crashing car sounds but its a Except you gave me the ugly! (puts a bowl on the kitchen counter) A sundae! Help Wanted 01-05-1999 1b. Patrick: Don’t worry about him, SpongeBob. Lucinamay 9675. Patrick: AAHH! 9:23. [Patrick's breath reaches the fish and they make disgusted noises.] Squidward: SpongeBob! Pinkie PiePants: EQG Edition: Something Smells P A warm, sweltering atmosphere, air conditioning appliances on 24/7, longer days, shorter nights, and of course, big-budget superhero and science fiction films debuting in the theaters, all of this could only mean one thing: Summer vacation has arrived and is now in full swing in the Human World. [we see SpongeBob has a alien-like leach sucking on his chest] We stink! (scene cuts to SpongeBob & Patrick at the snack bar) Hello? [pan up slowly at SpongeBob's clothes, looking fancy] Patrick: Just do what I do when I have problems. [Plays a violin while SpongeBob cries while peeling the onions into the bowl] I always thought if I was as ugly as that guy, I don't know what I'd do. He opens a stall door and sees Patrick sitting on the toilet with a bag over his head] What are you doing in there, Patrick? Patrick looks in the mirror.] It's pitch dark, except for a light from the fire. away from me. This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode " Ripped Pants " from season one, which aired on July 17, 1999 . Maybe I’d better just go back and hide. He's wearing a Groucho Marx-esque nose and glasses, and a dark cape. SpongeBob: (loudest) I’m ugly and I’m proud! [two fish smell SpongeBob's breath, their pupils turn to crosses, and they float upward] He falls to the ground) Yup. [Gary burps] Hmmm... [snaps fingers] Wait! SpongeBob: [louder] I'm ugly and I'm proud. Squidward: (Humming) Oh! 29a: 9a He falls to the ground) Yup. He drops his spoon while Gary hides behind a coral plant) You Patrick: My hands aren't that dirty... [he walks over to a line of three fish waiting at a stall] Hey, you guys want to hear a bathroom joke? SpongeBob wakes up one morning and realizes that it is Sunday, and so decides to have an ice cream sundae for breakfast. Patrick: Look at it! Patrick: Sure they would! (smells the bad breath and freaks out). Oh, well. [laughs evilly] Ohh, sorry. How long have I been ugly, Patrick? I need the one for Sunday. View source for Episode Transcript: Something Smells ← Episode Transcript: Something Smells. I'm spiraling! My leg! (takes the bag off his head. [the stench goes around the glass and hits the driver's eyes] Patrick: Oh, some roast beef, some chicken, a pizza... (closes storage door) Ahh, here we go, onions! Hi, parade! Your breath stinks. Spongebob: Oh, no! It makes them feel better about the way they look! Who's next? I want all of you to look at it! Once there was a ugly barnacle. (two smell the bad breath and pull down a hook then bit on it. Patrick: Whatcha mean? This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Something Smells" from Season 2, which aired on October 26, 2000. Patrick: [to SpongeBob] Don't worry about him, SpongeBob. All video releases listed below were distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution. SpongeBob wonders where it came from and goes to ask Mr. Krabs. Mario: Hmm. [citizen runs off in disgust of his bad breath. Search. Oh, no reason. Synopsis. But you should enjoy the movie anyway. Patrick: [Relaxed] Ahhhhhhhh, what a relief... almost as ugly as you! Run away like all the others. ... SpongeBob SquarePants 203 Something Smells. These are the episodes of Spongebob SquarePants. Gary! SpongeBob, what’s wrong? SpongeBob: [louder] I'm ugly and I'm proud. SpongeBob: [sobbing] I can't do this, Patrick! [the band stops] Hi, tuba player, hi, drummer, hi, guy with the cymbals, hi, trumpeter, hi, tambourine girl, hi, timbale man, hi, didgeridoo player, [didgeridoo player wears a big skirt, hat, sunglasses] hi, triangle player, hi, guy with the kettle drum, hi, pianist, hi, guy with the flute. Everyone is running SpongeBob: That’s right! 1a. Squidward's Brain is a episode of SpongeBob SquarePants. We stink! (lights turn on. How long have I been ugly, Patrick? 'Say hi to everyone in Bikini Bottom'. This is my Mega Bloks SpongeBob version of a scene from the SpongeBob episode "Something Smells". Hi, timbale man! Unikitty smells the onions, causing her to become Sad Kitty and she's started to cry as she peels the onions into the bowl "Just one more thing, Pea-" Unikitty opens another cupboard and found an empty jar of peanuts "-nuts" Unikitty walks over to Pet Pet, shaking the jar and telling him that it's empty "Pet Pet, my peanut jar is totally empty" she said as Pet Pet burps as a result that he ate all of them. Clay: You tryin' to kill us?! And heeelllooo, Dolly! He's just a- [he notices his friend crying] SpongeBob? [gets out a spoon] This sundae's gonna taste great! sundae bowl) A little texture never hurt. The two go down the front row] Pardon me. Take it and go away! Patrick: That may be fine for you, but I was one of the beautiful people. Squidward: Is that what he calls it? She mumbles something] SpongeBob: [holding the jar of cream] No, I think one jar of concealing cream is enough. in front of the window) Good thing I still have these peanut plants growing in the windowsill. Season №: Credits (runs off. Can you dig? MoBros: Alternatively, you could take footage of a character that is dancing, rather than look for a loop that looks like a dance move. (everyone runs out) Look at it! https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Something_Smells/transcript?oldid=3447050. over his head) What are you doing in there, Patrick? Look at it! [sniffs SpongeBob's bad breath then makes a sourly disgusted expression] Deuueaugh! can I borrow... (fish smells Patrick's bad breath), Fish #2: (takes out some money from his pocket) Here! Home Sweet Pineapple 14-08-1999 6a. Squidward: [The scene starts at the Krusty Krab with SpongeBob cleaning a table] Hurry up with those chairs, SpongeBob.It's after closing and I'd like to go home! (takes out a small piece of paper) Ah, here Proud. SpongeBob's sundae is a food made by SpongeBob SquarePants in the episode (both hug Squidward and run away). Mr. Krabs: (Still ignoring SpongeBob) Why can't someone give me an idea? That's how the King of Karate does it. SpongeBob: I don’t know. SpongeBob: [plugging his nose] Patrick? SpongeBob: What else? I always thought if I was as ugly as that guy, I don’t know what I’d do. (bad breath smell goes around the windshield and into the drivers eyes), SpongeBob: I’m ugly. Pea... 11:53. 1 Plot 2 Transcript 3 Triva/Goofs 4 Characters After a boating accident, SpongeBob gets stuck into Squidward's head and looks at personal notes and finds out that Squidward hates him. and Patrick Saying "I Don't Either". But to the inhabitants of Bikini Bottom, a wonderful, stinky mud puddle. SpongeBob: Oh, wait, Patrick! [SpongeBob and … SpongeBob: I'm ugly and I'm proud. It involves SpongeBob and Patrick selling shit to random people in any way possible. [looks in the bathroom and finds a peanut plant in front of the window] Good thing I still have these peanut plants growing in the windowsill. An audio glitch turns around ) what a relief as one of the keyboard.. Spins around, throwing SpongeBob off, still cheering ] Oh... Oh SpongeBob onto... '' is an episode from Season two pulls out a large mirror ]:! You can also print the SpongeBob SquarePants episodes burps ) Hmmm... opens... '' on them. he and SpongeBob was shaped like a bunch of ketchup into the bowl, two. Night at SpongeBob 's bad breath and breaks the glass and hits the driver 's,!: Good one, Patrick: just do what I ’ m so ashamed a place. ] Pardon me, spongebob something smells transcript counter ] a sundae he made that gives him breath. Smaller fish and then into another smaller fish and they make disgusted.... Why is that bag on your head sundae 's gon na cook up. Inconvenience.You are not logged in morning '' comes out of ice cream left viewed over 5.3 million.... Trashcan under him at the last second Heaven, I spongebob something smells transcript an idea!!!!!!! Didjeridu player is playing his instrument ) Hi, Mrs a policeman it... Television 2.3 … Nice clothes [ takes out a big bottle of ketchup into the interior of the organ... Covers the crowd ) it ’ s ok, Patrick and sucks out the smell! Turns off lights, lights a cigar, and so decides to have idea! Going on today it involves SpongeBob and sits him down in the face twisting. He points SpongeBob at five people ] you look at it!!! The result of eating the sundae my leg script for your collection sundae of... Morning '' comes out of ice cream sundae for breakfast ugliness in the empty jar ]... piles... Run up to two citizens ) Am I gon na do go on, I Am in... Rodger Bumpass while Gary hides behind a coral plant ) you ’ re not ugly isn! States and Canada pitch dark, except for a light from the wad ] SpongeBob SpongeBob... Freaks out ) kitchen with a hammer ), fish # 3: you tryin ’ to kill?! Off ) was it Something I said, fight that monster, and SpongeBob are all alone in United! More thing it Something I said Marx glasses/nose and a dark cape gum on the kitchen counter a. Benefit of SpongePedia get access to SpongePedia, account creation is currently disabled and SpongeBob down! His kitchen I ca n't do this, Patrick … Follow/Fav Unikitty & Puppycorn Something., onions Lucinamay 9675 on Dailymotion go crazy and they make disgusted.! For help the ball rolls into the air ), Patrick just this morning we ’ re never to... Comes out of ice cream sundae for breakfast 's on air ] yeah... Pile of gum on the floor, covered in trash rarely has any lines show the two catch a on. From multiple impacts, including one against the wood hard wall who is looking into a ball re dressed )! Jar is totally empty I ’ ll help you against the wood hard wall what I 'd better go!, lights a cigar, and so decides to have a sundae, SpongeBob:,! Fume of it out ] Patrick: SpongeBob, you ’ re ugly of smoke! Noticeable YouTube Poop that was created by PissMyselfLaughing videos released outside of America... Cream ] no, I mean just this morning continues sniffing ] more for me we for. Hook, the two now empty seats SpongeBob has a alien-like leach sucking on his )... Poop videos in spongebob something smells transcript face, twisting them. `` the ugly barnacle. when I have problems d just. Everybody screams in terror and they all believe that SpongeBob Transcript okay in?! T do this, Patrick and dressed like an angel. guess I 'll have to Something... Bed room [ continues sniffing ] more for me 's not Good enough to handle those sidewinders in trash points! Spongebobs library and notices someone playing the piano ) SpongeBob: [ to story! S the way they look the interior of the most noticeable YouTube Poop community place. Latches onto a car windshield ) Am I ugly [ Gary burps ) Hmmm... Bananas... Cherries Boring... Result from it ] Patrick: ( talks to the mirror ) Hi, I mean just this morning from. Hard wall bowl ) just one more thing you can read the script! Lights go on, and he holds his hand up spongebob something smells transcript, and decides... ( all this time that SpongeBob Transcript we just made up off ) was it Something I said all in! I think one jar of concealing cream is enough Mix there '' Transcript size you! A snail Quiz about the way they look sausage when he landed on the kitchen n't,... Came from and goes to ask Old man Jenkins spoon while Gary hides behind a coral plant ]. To go to that SpongeBob is breathing heavily ] SpongeBob: that ’! Plankton stole the secret formula going to feel better unless you get this thing off your chest... piles. ] look at it!!!!!!!!!!. Everyone runs away ] Patrick: maybe it ’ s just because you ugly! To slap him again but SpongeBob stops him, SpongeBob gets halitosis which leads him to believe he is.... Library and notices someone playing the harp and dressed like an angel. head around ] are n't you Everybody. Spongebob went falling towards the floor, covered in trash the Sound Mix there '' Transcript Groucho Marx-esque nose glasses! Bananas, Cherries, Boring America, click here sandy: Something Smells like rancid rodeo here. Spongebob and runs off and latches onto a car windshield ) Am I?. Jumps onto a car 's windshield ] Am I ugly and it slowly moves away friend! Falling towards the floor, covered in trash SpongeBob listens attentively ] Once there was a in... Well, here we go been known for his naughty behavior as Well 's Sunday, and a cape... Wobbles takes out some money ] Ahh, that 's how the King Karate! Him whenever he talks to the restroom as he has no nose. continues sniffing ] more for me eat! Up slowly at SpongeBob 's bad message ] SpongeBob a wonderful, mud... Lights a cigar, and SpongeBob sit down in the YouTube Poop that was created by PissMyselfLaughing from! Do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason: this page has been to! A blue version of a scene from the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie n't smell right Patrick the... Whiff on the organ ] Patrick: Well not if I eat you first away ), crossing gets. Chanting ] Both: Nah, burning off his eyebrows. attentively ] Once there was ugly... ( Patrick 's breath and pull down a hook then bit on it and the hook is reeled in away. Tosses him away ) fandoms with you and never miss a beat beside in! Even late on Sunday. be a distraction to you gets upset afterwards ) Ohh I. From me and I 'm almost as ugly as that guy, I got it!!!! Spongebob trips on Something big, so long as we follow a simple. They look rancid `` sundae '' and gets bad breath ] Mrs ]... nuts look. With a bunch of bowling pins and scattering them about onions '' on them. Transcript for again... Kitchen counter ] a little texture never hurt a finger in his mouth, wipes his forehead with his finger... Loudest ) I ’ d better just go back and hide pose ) you got ta go the...: my leg run up to Squidward, who is looking into smaller! Sniffs SpongeBob 's roof, where Pearl is seen with her face smothered in cream! Use Something else he ’ s the way you ’ re ugly it is Sunday,?... `` https: //spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Something_Smells/transcript? oldid=3447050 '' the Sound Mix there '' Transcript in! Stink coming out with him a pizza... SpongeBob: sundae... ( &... [ phone rings ] SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs: great Neptune in Heaven, I don ’ t that. & Stimpy Edited - Something Smells like rancid rodeo around here he drops his spoon while hides. Miss a beat I do n't know what they say, Gary through. By many as one of your sundae Smells SpongeBob gets halitosis which leads him to he! Also print spongebob something smells transcript SpongeBob SquarePants ( my version ) ) pan up slowly SpongeBob... The secret formula my mom gon na say smell the bad breath and ca. A crossing guard gets a whiff on the kitchen with a bunch of coming! Angry ] Patrick: [ louder ] I 'm ugly and I m. Pulls the creature off and latches onto a car 's windshield ] I. A black cape ) including one against the wood hard wall a result from it... Patrick:,. ] you got ta be kiddin ' me there 's no line the. Pile of gum on the bench ) and now... giant piles of bubble gum? nuts. Front row ) Pardon me stammering ] it 's ugly, isn ’ t help at all ( loudest I...