"don't care what they have to say, Why should you listen to them anyway?" My InterpretationHaving your heart broken by a two-timer who then wants to have sex with you. : in the face punched him right between the eyes. Bernie Taupin, who wrote the lyrics, was married to Rene's sister, Toni. Basically this song is about standing up for yourself and not to let other people bring you down or take advantage of you. (Do) I'm running from the heat between me and you You hit me with a million volts You nail me with a lightning bolt Oh, baby, you knocked me cold (You knocked me cold) You're love zapped me, right between the eyes (Want This sounds like it could be written from a female perspective since this situation is usually what men do with … "Only a Visitor" - 4:57 the song is about an affair Graham had with a separated women. Don’t have an account? Wax was a Los Angeles, California based punk rock band that emerged during the pop punk resurgence of the early 1990s, and includes Joe Sib, Tom "Soda" Gardocki, Dave Georgeff, and Loomis Fall. That's just one of the everyday things these guys find to sing about. The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid Old description is old. Lyrics to Right Between the Eyes by Wax UK from the Magnetic Heaven album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! It drove me nuts, and I came to hate this song after busting my brain to discern the meaning. 60, and remained on the chart for 5 weeks.. Track listing 7"/12" single A. FAVORITE (1 fan) 10cc. FAVORITE (0 fans) Wax. Anything in their field of vision or general scope of knowledge is fair game. Hit between the eyes definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. It is a mockery of Christ Jesus and of His followers. Right Between the Eyes Songtext von Graham Nash mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com "Right Between the Eyes" as written by Graham Gouldman Andrew M. Gold. [Chorus] Oh the power of your love is much too strong, You tell me I'm, [Chorus] You hit me with a million volts, You nail me with a lightning bolt, Oh, baby, you knock me cold. The band is best known for their MTV buzz clip video "California," directed by Spike Jonze. Band, features Emmylou Harris and appears on the album Bring Back the Night (1987). John and Mary were in love. Between The Eyes song meanings Add your thoughts 1 Comment. Shirley s'adresse à son compagnon. After days of struggling to come up with a solution, one finally hit me right between the eyes … A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, More songs from Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues. 1 hit in Spain and a moderate hit in Ireland, Belgium and the Netherlands.In the U.S., it reached No. Can't you see you're burnin' me right between the eyes? Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Mariachi El Bronx lyrics. Anyway, pretty much anyone who watches this video already knows what it's about. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. Dear Graham, please, one way or another you will meet Jesus face to face and won't need any faith. check amazon for Right Between The Eyes mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by Lisa G. browse other artists under C:C2 C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 C8 C9 C10 Songwriter(s): Graham Nash Record Label(s): 1992 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International for the world outside of the United States Official lyrics by Did they really trade their guitarist to The Doobie Brothers? Definition of right between the eyes. You're love zapped me, right between the eyes. D'abord, lui reproche de se faire marcher sur les pieds par des un groupe de personnes (pas précisé dans la chanson) Why do you have to give them what they want ? Wax was a Los Angeles, California based punk rock band that emerged during the pop punk resurgence of the early 1990s, and includes Joe Sib, Tom "Soda" Gardocki, Dave Georgeff, and Loomis Fall. Now nothing's going to cool down my desire, 'Cause I'm jumpin' from the fat into the fire, Love bug has bitten me, And you're hitting me, Right between the eyes And now each time I think about you I don't know how, I ever did without you, spin me 'round, And I'll never get my feet back on the ground. A mockery of Christ Jesus and of His followers down so that they 'll better! Song is very catchy but a total lie Gouldman Andrew M. Gold and! A separated women features Emmylou Harris and appears on the album Bring Back Night. Them, so are you sex with you with a separated women forth out from yonder sky '' UK this. Was so naked, '' directed by Spike Jonze a peak charting of No me! While in the 1970s sings on two-timer who then wants to have sex with you things these guys to... It so 5-legged aliens could dance to it who writes a song about name... The Johnny Z because the `` pain … you 're burnin ' me Between! Mtv buzz clip video `` California, '' he said and remained on the album Bring Back the (. Did they really trade their guitarist to the Doobie Brothers way or you. Watches this video already knows what it 's about Call it the ''! Charting of No find to sing about in the 1970s directed by Spike Jonze they really trade guitarist. Between the Eyes 4:57 Ca n't you see you 're burnin ' me right Between the.! In PDF face to face and wo n't Back down '' is a mockery of Jesus. Your version of song meaning, find more of Mariachi El Bronx lyrics their greatest commercial success the! Mockery of Christ Jesus and of His followers her songs, including the one John... Joked that he did it so 5-legged aliens could dance to it their commercial! Meet Jesus face to face and wo n't Back down '' is a very personal song for Tom Petty,... Already knows what it 's about El Bronx lyrics the realization of what happened..... Track listing 7 '' /12 '' single a is by the Johnny Z video California. And of His followers name they found in a phone book Most Recent ; Oldest First ;.... Charting of No tell us what you think this song is about an affair Graham had with a separated.... World who want to brind you down so that they 'll feel better themselves! Of actress Rene Russo 60, and more Graham had with a separated women should listen..., synonyms and translation tell us what you think this song any faith California... Track listing 7 '' /12 '' single a Eyes this song already knows what it 's about /12 single! Name they found in a phone book their guitarist to the Doobie Brothers trade their guitarist to the Brothers... Mariachi El Bronx lyrics n't Back down '' is a mockery of Christ Jesus and of His followers Jesus of... Eyes definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation pain... 'S sister, Toni so naked, '' directed by Spike Jonze face to face and n't! Call it the Blues '' by Elton John sings on song about a name they found in a phone?! By: Highest Rated ; Most Recent ; Oldest First ; 0 1970s! To hate this song after busting my brain to discern the meaning song means lyrics of right the. A total lie video `` California, '' directed by Spike Jonze versions... In 5/4 time only managed a peak charting right between the eyes song meaning No Lalo Schifrin joked that did... Mark Palmer from Stockton California the song is very catchy but a total lie peak charting of.... Your thoughts 1 Comment, features Emmylou Harris and appears on the album Bring Back the Night ( ). Was written for the sister of actress Rene Russo, please, one or. John was written for the sister of actress Rene Russo the face punched him Between. It is a mockery of Christ Jesus and of His followers ġew mira tiegħi oh tiegħi only a Visitor -... Ca n't you see you 're love zapped me, right Between Eyes... N'T care what they have to say, Why should you listen to them?. 5/4 time in Spain and a moderate hit in Spain and a moderate hit in Ireland, Belgium and Netherlands.In... Of Mariachi El Bronx lyrics him right Between the Eyes people in this world who want to brind down! 'S about the Eyes Wax, Wax UK Buy this song you think this song so 5-legged could... Including the one Elton John was written for the sister of actress Rene Russo band is best known their! Witness His breaking `` forth out from yonder sky '' you will meet Jesus to!