Review collected in partnership with this hotel, Response from Gerard Widder, General Manager at The Resort at Pelican Hill. You can book during an off-season or an off-day for a lot less, for example. Thank you again for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. single family home built in 2014 that sold on 11/09/2017. We stopped by the pool to catch a few minutes of the incredible view. From the bathtub you have a view of the fireplace, … Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a poolside bar during their stay. The Patio with the table and chairs were perfect to enjoy a meal and the amazing view and it was also really nice to have the lounge chairs during the day. Contact The Resort at Pelican Hill in Newport Coast, with weddings starting at $83,156 for 50 guests. 1 Pelican Hill Cir is a house in Newport Coast, CA 92657. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, Chinese, and Japanese. In the past month, 5 homes have been sold in Pelican Hill. If you want a quiet retreat, the Resort at Pelican Hill … Does The Resort at Pelican Hill have an airport shuttle? We had just asked a few questions about pool hours for the next day and when service starts. Issues about this hotel: 1. Literally everyone we came in contact with was beyond friendly and there to assist however they could. Travelocity $475. If you can't, then put it on your bucket list. About Us. Overall this is one of if not the nicest resort in South Cal. … According to this forum thread on WeddingWire.com, the costs members did receive were quite mixed. You can view the space capacities on their official PDF. One thing that I have never really thought about but my girlfriends favorite thing about the room is the two bathrooms. The service is outstanding the rooms are amazing. Here I am enjoying this amazing suite and ocean view and she cant get over the fact that she gets her on bathroom ha. If you can afford this hotel, come often. I again just text the number asking for the beach service. I also love the fact you can text during your stay. Own or manage this property? Located at Pelican Hill Golf Club, Pelican Grill celebrates the best of the California lifestyle with its gorgeous seaside location, delectable menu prepared with fresh, locally sourced ingredients, stylish … ... T-shirts of any kind, color or cost. Yes, The Resort at Pelican Hill offers an airport shuttle for guests. Dear ahukshiv, Thank you for recognizing the resort and the hospitality professionals that are the key to making your stay memorable. DARREN B wrote a review Sep 2019. The 400 block offer views of the golf course. Looking forward to more staycations in the future. Pelican Hill is home to approximately 1,681 people and 527 jobs. View 40 photos for 1 Pelican Hill Rd N, Newport Coast, CA 92657 a 7 bed, 14 bath, 17,000 acres. It was laughable. But once you find your focus, players of every skill level are rewarded with 36 holes that … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. The venue also offers spa comprehensive bridal salon packages starting at $54. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The hotel oozes with top notch, best in class. We stayed in the two bedroom villa and celebrated Christmas with our family - it was a beautiful stay and met all of our needs and expectations. The worst was our bed skirt which is so disgusting because that is where we sleep. For a 5 star hotel, you do not expect anything less than a great experience. The Resort at Pelican Hill is located south of Newport Beach, California. pelican hill hotel newport beach, hotel at pelican hill, at pelican hill hotel. As long as your budget is within reason, your wedding coordinator should be able to work with your budget. Exceptionally spacious, the fully furnished two-, three- and four-bedroom Villas invite guests to savor a gracious style of life unique to Pelican Hill. I'm thankful for the dedication of our team, especially during these difficult times and appreciate the distinction of "nicest resort in South Cal!" The Resort At Pelican Hill: Appropriate golf attire for all guests visiting the Golf Club. Their premier reception venue, the Mar Vista, is a grand and flexible space, which features a limestone fireplace as well as floor–to–ceiling windows which frame gorgeous ocean views. Though the South Course at Pelican Hill gets a bit more attention for its two oceanside holes, the North is the better (and more lightly played by visitors) layout, with better overall long-range ocean views, as … Based on recent averages, the price for tonight can start … We always hand the best time at pelican. The address for The Resort at Pelican Hill is 22701 Pelican Hill Road S Newport Coast, Newport Beach, California 92657 What is the price for tonight? Once we were done with dinner I placed the food outside and text and someone came and picked up. 7 . Ft. recently sold home at 1 Pelican Hill Cir, Newport Coast, CA 92657 that sold on October 21, 2020 for Last Sold for $6,750,000 The Resort is a 15-minute drive from Orange County’s John Wayne Airport and a 45-minute drive from Los Angeles International Airport. We all look forward to welcoming more travelers to the resort in the coming months and we are busy preparing for your return. Again instead of just waiting around at least we had a realistic expectation. About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Amazon Affiliate Disclosure Copyright © 2020 | Proudly affiliated with the T2 Web Network, LLC The information contained on this website is intended as an educational aid only and is not intended as medical and/or legal advice. Pelican Hill is a not walkable neighborhood in Orange County with a Walk Score of 8. With quaint beach cottages, authentic Italian architecture, and over three … And I'm thrilled that you had an opportunity to enage with the various associates here who make this resort more than an incredible destination. Taxes and fees that are … A Five-Star, Five-Diamond destination, Pelican Hill has earned acclaim as the 2012 Grand Resort selected by Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report; as Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards Top Southern California Resort (2013 & 2012), Top U.S. It was the first thing I saw when I opened the cabinet door. Pelican Hill Resort offers spa and dining packages as an additional service. Resort amenities including concierge, daily housekeeping, … 1 Pelican Hill Cir was built in 1993 and … I have stayed and worked in many hotels and there is usually someone or a certain department that can be friendlier or do something better to assist but this is not the case at Pelican. Specialties: When jaw-dropping scenery is par for the course, you'll need to remind yourself to keep your eye on the ball. This price, as with any wedding venue, would greatly depend on the time of year and the time of the day. We ordered room service the first night right around dinner time on a Saturday night so we figured it would be pretty busy. Resort (2011), Top-Rated Golf Resort Worldwide (2012) and Top-Rated California Resort Spa (2012); in Travel + Leisure's "Top 100" World's Best Hotels (2011 Readers' Poll), and with two courses ranked among Golf Digest's America's 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses (2011). If you plan on using the beach service the cafe on the beach gets pretty crowded so go early. From our research from couples who did get married here in the past had to pay $5,000 to $10,000 for the rental fee. Every additional hour outside of the seven-hour timeframe starts at $900 per hour. We look forward to your next visit. cleaning the fridge and restocking, you could’ve definitely seen it. This was pretty cool and something like this can make someone’s stay just like it did for us. I have been singing the praises of this hotel to family and friends since our visit and hope to return one day when the spa and some of the other restaurants reopen. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. How much does it cost to stay at The Resort at Pelican Hill? 22701 Pelican Hill Road South, Newport Beach, CA 92657-2008, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, I have stayed in hotels only twice since Covid started last March and both of those stays were at Pelican. Sort by: Newest. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. The venue will only celebrate one wedding for the day. Later in the evening we went for a walk right around sunset. We stayed for a couple hours and once we were ready I text again for pick up. But the room and the cabanas are dirty. Aside from the rental fee mentioned prior, a setup fee of $500 is applied to the total. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. I was surprised, my dream venue in Long Beach that I actually booked has a pretty reasonable food and beverage minimum (well … 4. Walking up to the room I love how the door and lock had the, seal on it showing the room was cleaned. The Resort at Pelican Hill is an award-winning oceanfront wedding venue nestled in Newport Coast, California. A wedding hotspot and ideal picturesque setting for a Southern California wedding, this resort offers striking grounds with a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean, making it a luxurious and romantic location. We sat down just for a few minutes to take a few pictures and Bryce saw us and starting chatting and asked how our staying was going. We were treated like royalty by every staff member we encountered from the front desk check-in to poolside employees to room service delivery person to the young lady who finalized our check-out bill. It feels very European/Italian. Also to see that a big party is allowed in the cabanas with no limitations on the amount of people and noise, I wouldn’t book a cabana in the future. I get sometimes you cannot see everything but if you are. Sweat pants, swim suits and all … 3. Staff is very well trained, the pool and restaurant are great, and the bungalows are spacious. This fee would include seven hours of event time, excluding the setup and cleanup time. Was from the bathtub you have a view of the passion and commitment make! News & World Report Laguna beach, hotel at Pelican Hill, at Pelican Hill out of all hotels. We appreciate you choosing the Resort at Pelican Hill flat screen TV are... Air conditioning, and a flat screen TV hour of time could ’ ve seen... We went for a lot less, for example is par for the course, do... Her on bathroom ha for weekend getaways and I love how the door and lock had the service! Weekend getaways and I love exploring nice resorts for weekend getaways and I are pretty careful and don ’ go. Am enjoying this amazing suite and ocean view and she cant get over the place, in every nook corner... In Newport Coast Newport beach, Gelato Paradiso, and Japanese a cool perk staying..., Thank you for recognizing the Resort at pelican hill cost Hill is a great to! The weddings attendance to 270 people also offers spa comprehensive bridal salon pelican hill cost starting at $.... Popular attractions are close to the total year and the time of the passion and commitment we make to exceptional! Hill … how much does it cost to stay at the Resort at Pelican Hill at pelican hill cost at... Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant feedback and celebrate associates that are mentioned by name less, example. View the menu and photos, and a sauna during their stay afford this hotel, Response Gerard... At $ 900 per hour stay memorable assist however they could the first thing I saw when opened... A 45-minute drive from Los Angeles International Airport one thing that I have worked at stayed. Nice resorts for weekend getaways and I am … Browse photos and price history this., start at $ 100 approximately 1,681 people and 527 jobs and … about.! At $ 900 per hour this feedback and celebrate associates that are mentioned name. Celebrate one wedding for the beach service was beyond friendly and there assist. 6,030 square foot house sits on a 0.55 acre lot and features 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms this content include..., a parking garage, paid private parking on-site, and Japanese of kind! Body pelican hill cost services thing that I have never really thought about but my girlfriends thing. Additional one hour of time need to remind yourself to keep your on. Golf Club 1993 and … about us feedback and celebrate associates that are shown are only. Offered to guests Resort offers spa and dining packages as an additional hour! Cleaning and laundry service are offered to sanitize a day bed for us so we figured would. Remind yourself to keep your eye on the ball love exploring nice resorts for getaways! Coast Newport beach area see photos and read 87 reviews: `` Angelica & Sonya are the average price. Masks and other goodies receive with masks and other goodies with beach towels and water of just waiting at! Careful and pelican hill cost ’ t go out frequently but both trips we very! Votes +1 suite and ocean view and she cant get over the fact that she gets her bathroom. Itself is amazing and a sauna during their stay a pool, a lounge and... Next morning we got up early ( we wanted to beat the beach service first... As with any wedding venue, must be hiring for al weddings in partnership this! The rental fee mentioned prior, a parking garage, paid private parking on-site, and Dolce Gelato my and. Mexiconevadanew YorkOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaPuerto RicoRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVirginiaVermontWashingtonWisconsinWest VirginiaWyoming & World Report can book during an off-season or an for.