765278257 765278257 DANUBE POODLES. Read more » Details / Contact. Puppies & Adults; Breeders; Show Poodles; Important Links; Toy Poodles. ((t=n(navigator.userAgent)).safari?o.setFeature("isWEBP",r):(a.checkSupportByFeatureDetection(),a.checkSupportByUserAgent(e,t)),o.setFeature("isObjectFitBrowser","objectFit"in window.document.documentElement.style),o.setFeature("isMobile",t.os.phone)):(t=n(e),a.checkSupportByUserAgent(e,t),o.setFeature("isMobile",t.os.phone))}},function(e,t,i){e.exports=function(){"use strict";return function(e){var t={},i={};if(!e)return{browser:i,os:t};var r=e.match(/Web[kK]it[\/]{0,1}([\d.]+)/),n=e.match(/(Android);?[\s\/]+([\d.]+)?/),a=! We Love Doodles. Health. (Object(h.g)(e,i),Object(h.e)(e,l)):Object(h.g)(e,l)}))},u.connectedCallback=function(){e.prototype.connectedCallback.call(this),t.windowResizeService.observe(this)},u.disconnectedCallback=function(){e.prototype.disconnectedCallback.call(this),t.windowResizeService.unobserve(this)},u.attributeChangedCallback=function(e,t){t&&this.reLayout()},o=a,c=[{key:"observedAttributes",get:function(){return["data-is-full-height","data-container-size"]}}],(s=null)&&p(o.prototype,s),c&&p(o,c),a}(e)};function b(e,t){var i;if("undefined"==typeof Symbol||null==e[Symbol.iterator]){if(Array.isArray(e)||(i=function(e,t){if(!e)return;if("string"==typeof e)return T(e,t);var i=Object.prototype.toString.call(e).slice(8,-1);"Object"===i&&e.constructor&&(i=e.constructor.name);if("Map"===i||"Set"===i)return Array.from(e);if("Arguments"===i||/^(?:Ui|I)nt(?:8|16|32)(? We created a list of the Best Cavapoo Breeders in California. Why is Uptown Puppies different from other miniature Poodle breeders Northern California? Looking for an oversized miniature poodle as a quality companion or show prospect? Check out our Health Test Page for details. … Only the nation’s best breeders can provide the best quality of life. (a=t.id)||!a.trim()||"none"===a.toLowerCase())&&r.includes(n.fittingTypes,e);var a},e.exports.isImageTypeSupported=a,e.exports.isExternalUrl=s,e.exports.isWEBP=o,e.exports.isSEOBot=function(e){return e&&e.isSEOBot||!1},e.exports.getFileType=function(e){return function(e){return r.includes([n.fileType.JPEG,n.fileType.JPG,n.fileType.JPE],c(e))}(e)?n.fileType.JPG:function(e){return r.includes(["png"],c(e))}(e)?n.fileType.PNG:o(e)?n.fileType.WEBP:n.fileType.UNRECOGNIZED},e.exports.getFileExtension=c,e.exports.getFileName=function(e,t){var i=/\.([^. Miniature Poodles. We carefully selected our breeding dogs and we truly believe you will like what you see. With the … Welcome to Paradise Poodles, home of the most stunning top quality poodles. Really??? We are breeding very selectively for quality Poodles. Extended family. (window.webpackJsonp__wix_thunderbolt_app=window.webpackJsonp__wix_thunderbolt_app||[]).push([[60,21],{168:function(e,t,i){"use strict";var r=function(e){return e*Math.PI/180},n=function(e,t){return{width:e,height:t}},a=function(e,t,i){return{width:e,height:Math.max(t,i)}};e.exports={BackgroundParallax:{hasParallax:!0,getMediaDimensions:a},BackgroundParallaxZoom:{hasParallax:!0,getMediaDimensions:a},BackgroundReveal:{hasParallax:!0,getMediaDimensions:a},BgCloseUp:{getMediaDimensions:n},BgExpand:{getMediaDimensions:n},BgFabeBack:{getMediaDimensions:n},BgFadeIn:{getMediaDimensions:n},BgFadeOut:{getMediaDimensions:n},BgFake3D:{hasParallax:!0,getMediaDimensions:a},BgPanLeft:{getMediaDimensions:function(e,t){return{width:1.2*e,height:t}}},BgPanRight:{getMediaDimensions:function(e,t){return{width:1.2*e,height:t}}},BgParallax:{hasParallax:!0,getMediaDimensions:a},BgPullBack:{getMediaDimensions:n},BgReveal:{hasParallax:!0,getMediaDimensions:a},BgRotate:{getMediaDimensions:function(e,t){return function(e,t,i){var n=r(i),a=Math.hypot(e,t)/2,o=Math.acos(e/2/a),s=e*Math.abs(Math.cos(n))+t*Math.abs(Math.sin(n)),c=e*Math.abs(Math.sin(n))+t*Math.abs(Math.cos(n));return{width:Math.ceil(n-1:! You can read all about each dog on the “Parent” page. ("ResizeObserver"in window)&&i.e(154).then(i.bind(null,836)).then((function(e){return window.ResizeObserver=e.default}))]).then((function(){return e=window.viewerModel,t={init:function(e){return new ResizeObserver(e)}},i={init:function(e){return window.addEventListener("resize",e)}},n={staticMediaUrl:e.media.staticMediaUrl,mediaRootUrl:e.media.mediaRootUrl,experiments:{},isViewerMode:!0,devicePixelRatio:/iemobile/i.test(navigator.userAgent)?Math.round(window.screen.availWidth/(window.screen.width||window.document.documentElement.clientWidth)):window.devicePixelRatio},a=ee.init({resizeService:t,windowResizeService:i}),o={mutationService:ie.a,biService:re.instance,isExperimentOpen:function(t){return Boolean(e.experiments[t])}},s=Object(r.a)({getMediaDimensionsByEffect:function(e,t,i,n){var a=oe.a[e]||{},o=a.getMediaDimensions,s=Object(r.f)(a,["getMediaDimensions"]);return o?Object(r.a)(Object(r.a)({},o(t,i,n)),s):Object(r.a)({width:t,height:i},s)}},o),{viewerModel:e,wixCustomElements:a,services:o,environmentConsts:n,mediaServices:s};var e,t,i,n,a,o,s})),le=new Promise((function(e){var t=function(){"interactive"===document.readyState&&(document.removeEventListener("readystatechange",t),e())};document.addEventListener("readystatechange",t)})),he=window.viewerModel.experiments["specs.thunderbolt.define_custom_elements_on_dcl"]?le:Promise.resolve();Promise.all([ue,he]).then((function(e){var t=Object(r.e)(e,1)[0],i=t.services,n=t.environmentConsts,a=t.wixCustomElements,o=t.viewerModel,s=t.mediaServices;a.defineWixImage(s,n),a.defineWixBgImage(s,n),a.defineWixBgMedia(s,n),a.defineWixVideo(s,Object(r.a)(Object(r.a)({},n),{staticVideoUrl:o.media.staticVideoUrl,prefersReducedMotion:Object(ne.a)(window,o.experiments,o.deviceInfo.os,o.requestUrl)})),ce.includes("DropDownMenu")&&a.defineWixDropdownMenu(i,n)})),Promise.all([ue,le]).then((function(e){var t=Object(r.e)(e,1)[0],i=t.services,n=t.environmentConsts;t.wixCustomElements.defineWixIframe(i,n)})),window.__imageClientApi__=ee.imageClientApi},38:function(e,t,i){"use strict";i.d(t,"a",(function(){return r}));var r=function(e,t,i,r){void 0===r&&(r="");var n=t["specs.thunderbolt.reducedMotion"],a="Windows"===i;return r.toLowerCase().includes("forcereducedmotion")||! (l.img.width=e.parts[0].width,l.img.height=e.parts[0].height):(l.img.width=f,l.img.height=p),l.img.preserveAspectRatio="xMidYMid slice";break;case n.SCALE_TO_FIT:case n.LEGACY_FIT_WIDTH:case n.LEGACY_FIT_HEIGHT:case n.LEGACY_FULL:l.img.width="100%",l.img.height="100%",l.img.transform="",l.img.preserveAspectRatio="";break;case n.STRETCH:l.img.width=t.width,l.img.height=t.height,l.img.x=0,l.img.y=0,l.img.transform="",l.img.preserveAspectRatio="none";break;case n.SCALE_TO_FILL:u(e.src.id)? Our dogs are bred for soundness, quality, temperament and beauty. Intro “Love is the emotion that a woman feels always for a poodle dog and sometimes for a man.” -George Jean Nathan, American journalist Purebred AKC miniature poodle breeder…no doodles and no merles found here. We show our dogs in UKC, AKC, ASCA & International shows. Our dogs - very titled, beautiful and well known first of all Our Pets! "image":"img"),n=e.querySelector("picture");this.setSrcAttribute(r,i,e.dataset.src),n&&Array.from(n.querySelectorAll("source")).forEach((function(e){t.setSourceSetAttribute(e,e.dataset.srcset)}))},t.getViewPortIntersectionHandler=function(){var e=this;return function(t,i){t.filter((function(e){return e.isIntersecting})).forEach((function(t){var r=t.target;e.setImageSource(r),i.unobserve(r)}))}},t.getScrollEffectsIntersectionHandler=function(){var e=this;return function(t){return t.forEach((function(t){var i=t.target;t.isIntersecting?e.mutationService.mutate((function(){return i.classList.add("scroll-css-var--scrollEffect")})):e.mutationService.mutate((function(){return i.classList.remove("scroll-css-var--scrollEffect")}))}))}},e}(),R={eventId:348,adapter:"ugc-viewer",params:{ow:"originalWidth",oh:"originalHeight",tw:"targetWidth",th:"targetHeight",dpr:"devicePixelRatio",um:"upscaleMethod",url:"url"}};function P(e){var t=e,i=(t.width,t.height,function(e,t){if(null==e)return{};var i,r,n={},a=Object.keys(e);for(r=0;r=0||(n[i]=e[i]);return n}(t,["width","height"])),r={};for(e in i)""!==i[e]&&(r[e]=i[e]);return r}var x={measure:function(e,t,i,r,n){var a=r.containerId,o=r.isSvgImage,s=r.isSvgMask,c=r.isMediaPositionOverride,u=r.bgEffectName,d=r.displayMode,g=i.image,f=i[e],p=document.documentElement.clientHeight,m=a&&i[a]&&u&&"none"!==u?i[a]:f,b=n.getMediaDimensionsByEffect(u,m.offsetWidth,m.offsetHeight,p),T=b.width,v=b.height;if(g){var _=l(g,o);t.width=T,t.screenHeight=Object(h.c)(),t.height=c?t.screenHeight:v,t.isZoomed=f.getAttribute("data-image-zoomed"),t.isSvgImage=o,t.imgSrc=_,t.renderedStyles=f.getAttribute("data-style"),t.boundingRect=f.getBoundingClientRect(),c&&(t.positionOverride="fill"===d? The footage produced in our videos is 100% real. (!e||!n||a)&&e.matchMedia("(prefers-reduced-motion: reduce)").matches}},52:function(e,t,i){"use strict";var r,n;i.d(t,"a",(function(){return r})),i.d(t,"b",(function(){return n})),i.d(t,"c",(function(){return a})),function(e){e[e.START=1]="START",e[e.VISIBLE=2]="VISIBLE",e[e.VIEWER_FINISH=3]="VIEWER_FINISH",e[e.PAGE_FINISH=33]="PAGE_FINISH",e[e.FIRST_CDN_RESPONSE=4]="FIRST_CDN_RESPONSE",e[e.TBD=-1]="TBD",e[e.PAGE_NAVIGATION=101]="PAGE_NAVIGATION",e[e.PAGE_NAVIGATION_DONE=103]="PAGE_NAVIGATION_DONE"}(r||(r={})),function(e){e[e.NAVIGATION=1]="NAVIGATION",e[e.DYNAMIC_REDIRECT=2]="DYNAMIC_REDIRECT",e[e.INNER_ROUTE=3]="INNER_ROUTE",e[e.NAVIGATION_ERROR=4]="NAVIGATION_ERROR",e[e.CANCELED=5]="CANCELED"}(n||(n={}));var a={1:"page-navigation",2:"page-navigation-redirect",3:"page-navigation-inner-route",4:"navigation-error",5:"navigation-canceled"}},6:function(e,t,i){"use strict";i.d(t,"d",(function(){return n})),i.d(t,"g",(function(){return a})),i.d(t,"e",(function(){return o})),i.d(t,"a",(function(){return s})),i.d(t,"f",(function(){return c})),i.d(t,"c",(function(){return u})),i.d(t,"b",(function(){return l}));var r={columnCount:1,columns:1,fontWeight:1,lineHeight:1,opacity:1,zIndex:1,zoom:1},n=function(e,t){return e&&t&&Object.keys(t).forEach((function(i){return e.setAttribute(i,t[i])}))},a=function(e,t){return e&&t&&Object.keys(t).forEach((function(i){var n=t[i];void 0!==n?e.style[i]=function(e,t){return"number"!=typeof t||r[e]?t:t+"px"}(i,n):e.style.removeProperty(i)}))},o=function(e,t){return e&&t&&Object.keys(t).forEach((function(i){e.style.setProperty(i,t[i])}))},s=function(e,t,i){return void 0===i&&(i=!0),e&&i?(r=e.dataset[t])? adorable pups. now we are located in San Francisco CA, USA. All of the poodle puppies we sell are AKC-registered throughout California and bordering states. NOW 916-723-9172 Bar King Miniature Poodles have been an active force in the Poodle world for over fifty years. As hobby breeders, we breed these puppies for the love of poodles and for furthering the line of the large royal standard poodle. Phone: 619-588-5054. Top Sites Lists, Web site designed by BlackPearl Poodles quality lines breeding in 2020, © from 2006-2020 Black Pearl Kennels "true"===r||"false"!==r&&("null"===r?null:""+ +r===r?+r:r):r:e.dataset[t];var r},c=function(e,t){return e&&t&&Object.assign(e.dataset,t)},u=function(){return window?window.innerHeight||document.documentElement.clientHeight:0},l=function(){return window?window.pageYOffset||document.documentElement.scrollTop:0}},86:function(e,t,i){var r;!function(t){"use strict";var n=function(){},a=t.requestAnimationFrame||t.webkitRequestAnimationFrame||t.mozRequestAnimationFrame||t.msRequestAnimationFrame||function(e){return setTimeout(e,16)};function o(){this.reads=[],this.writes=[],this.raf=a.bind(t),n("initialized",this)}function s(e){e.scheduled||(e.scheduled=!0,e.raf(c.bind(null,e)),n("flush scheduled"))}function c(e){n("flush");var t,i=e.writes,r=e.reads;try{n("flushing reads",r.length),u(r),n("flushing writes",i.length),u(i)}catch(e){t=e}if(e.scheduled=!1,(r.length||i.length)&&s(e),t){if(n("task errored",t.message),!e.catch)throw t;e.catch(t)}}function u(e){var t;for(n("run tasks");t=e.shift();)t()}function l(e,t){var i=e.indexOf(t);return!!~i&&! All Rights Reserved. Displaying: 1 - 13 of 13. QUICK TIP: Search for dogs closest to your area by changing the search location. )$/);return(u?u[1]:e).replace(i,"")},e.exports.getAlignedRect=function(e,t,i){var r,a;switch(i){case n.alignTypes.CENTER:r=Math.max(0,(e.width-t.width)/2),a=Math.max(0,(e.height-t.height)/2);break;case n.alignTypes.TOP:r=Math.max(0,(e.width-t.width)/2),a=0;break;case n.alignTypes.TOP_LEFT:r=0,a=0;break;case n.alignTypes.TOP_RIGHT:r=Math.max(0,e.width-t.width),a=0;break;case n.alignTypes.BOTTOM:r=Math.max(0,(e.width-t.width)/2),a=Math.max(0,e.height-t.height);break;case n.alignTypes.BOTTOM_LEFT:r=0,a=Math.max(0,e.height-t.height);break;case n.alignTypes.BOTTOM_RIGHT:r=Math.max(0,e.width-t.width),a=Math.max(0,e.height-t.height);break;case n.alignTypes.LEFT:r=0,a=Math.max(0,(e.height-t.height)/2);break;case n.alignTypes.RIGHT:r=Math.max(0,e.width-t.width),a=Math.max(0,(e.height-t.height)/2)}return{x:e.x?e.x+r:r,y:e.y?e.y+a:a,width:Math.min(e.width,t.width),height:Math.min(e.height,t.height)}},e.exports.getOverlappingRect=function(e,t){var i=Math.max(0,Math.min(e.width,t.x+t.width)-Math.max(0,t.x)),r=Math.max(0,Math.min(e.height,t.y+t.height)-Math.max(0,t.y));return i&&r&&(e.width!==i||e.height!==r)? More are currently being shown. ._1WUin{text-align:initial;display:flex;align-items:center;box-sizing:border-box;width:-webkit-max-content;width:-moz-max-content;width:max-content;justify-content:var(--label-align);min-width:100%}._1WUin:before{max-width:var(--margin-left,0)}._1WUin:after,._1WUin:before{content:"";flex-grow:1;align-self:stretch}._1WUin:after{max-width:var(--margin-right,0)}._1Y5KP ._1WUin{border-radius:var(--corvid-border-radius,var(--rd,5px));position:absolute;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;left:0;background-color:var(--corvid-background-color,rgba(var(--bg,var(--color_17)),var(--alpha-bg,1)));border:solid var(--corvid-border-color,rgba(var(--brd,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-brd,1))) var(--corvid-border-width,var(--brw,0));box-shadow:1px 1px rgba(var(--shc-mutated-brightness,var(--color_0)),var(--alpha-shc-mutated-brightness,1)),3px 3px rgba(var(--shc-mutated-brightness,var(--color_0)),var(--alpha-shc-mutated-brightness,1)),5px 5px rgba(var(--shc-mutated-brightness,var(--color_0)),var(--alpha-shc-mutated-brightness,1)),7px 7px rgba(var(--shc-mutated-brightness,var(--color_0)),var(--alpha-shc-mutated-brightness,1)),9px 9px rgba(var(--shc-mutated-brightness,var(--color_0)),var(--alpha-shc-mutated-brightness,1))}._1Y5KP ._1WUin,._1Y5KP .ADJpt{transition:var(--trans,all .12s ease 0s)}._1Y5KP .ADJpt{font:var(--fnt,var(--font_5));color:var(--corvid-color,rgb(var(--txt,var(--color_15))));margin-top:calc(-1*var(--corvid-border-width, var(--brw, 0)));position:relative;white-space:nowrap;margin-top:0}._1Y5KP[aria-disabled=false] ._1WUin{cursor:pointer}body.device-mobile-optimized ._1Y5KP[aria-disabled=false]:active ._1WUin{background-color:rgba(var(--bgh,var(--color_18)),var(--alpha-bgh,1));border-color:rgba(var(--brdh,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-brdh,1));bottom:-9px;box-shadow:0 0 rgba(var(--shc-mutated-brightness),var(--alpha-shc-mutated-brightness,1));left:9px;right:-9px;top:9px}body.device-mobile-optimized ._1Y5KP[aria-disabled=false]:active .ADJpt{color:rgb(var(--txth,var(--color_15)))}body:not(.device-mobile-optimized) ._1Y5KP[aria-disabled=false]:hover ._1WUin{background-color:rgba(var(--bgh,var(--color_18)),var(--alpha-bgh,1));border-color:rgba(var(--brdh,var(--color_15)),var(--alpha-brdh,1));bottom:-9px;box-shadow:0 0 rgba(var(--shc-mutated-brightness),var(--alpha-shc-mutated-brightness,1));left:9px;right:-9px;top:9px}body:not(.device-mobile-optimized) ._1Y5KP[aria-disabled=false]:hover .ADJpt{color:rgb(var(--txth,var(--color_15)))}._1Y5KP[aria-disabled=true] ._1WUin{background-color:rgba(var(--bgd,204,204,204),var(--alpha-bgd,1));border-color:rgba(var(--brdd,204,204,204),var(--alpha-brdd,1))}._1Y5KP[aria-disabled=true] .ADJpt{color:rgb(var(--txtd,255,255,255))} The majority of Standard Poodle breeders Northern California, and businesses in the Cali Puppies network are experts when it comes to delivering their Standard Poodle puppies for sale California to warm families like yours! One Male Apricot Standard Poodle Puppy for Sale . have first shots and been dewormed. Their socialization program includes short trips in the area for ample opportunity of meeting new people and other pets. We have been showing and breeding Poodles since 1963, and have bred over 160 American Champions. This pup has many talents including retrieving, competitive obedience, tricks, and being a watch dog. MiVida Miniature Poodles. The Bar King Miniature Poodles have been an active force in the Poodle world for over forty-five years. We have gone to great efforts to seek out the finest quality red poodles to breed for healthy beautiful poodles of wonderful temperament in the … Web Site: www.mividapoodles.com. mom is pure breed. Although the internet is a very easy place to find puppies, it’s also a really easy place for breeders with bad intentions and puppy mills to take advantage of families who are simply looking for a new “family member.” We have one goal in mind - help the honest breeders out there connect with caring families … Puppies & Adults; Breeders ; Show Poodles; Important Links : Mivida Miniature Poodles : Sally Ciraolo. Saddleback Aussiedoodles We are a small hobby breeder located in beautiful Lassen County in Northern, CA. The shelter thinks I am about 3 years old. ")).reduce((function(e,t){return e&&void 0!==e[t]?e[t]:null}),e);return null!==r?r:i},n=function(e,t){return(Array.isArray(t)?t:[t]).reduce((function(t,i){var n,a=r(e,i);return void 0!==a?Object.assign(t,((n={})[i]=a,n)):t}),{})},a=function(e,t){return Object.keys(e).find((function(i){return t(e[i],i)}))},o=function(e,t){var i=e.reduce((function(e,i){return e[t(i)]=i,e}),{});return Object.values(i)},s=function(e){return e&&e.split?e.split(";").reduce((function(e,t){var i=t.split(":");return i[0]&&i[1]&&(e[i[0].trim()]=i[1].trim()),e}),{}):{}},c=function(e){var t=!1;return function(){for(var i=arguments.length,r=new Array(i),n=0;ndiv{padding-left:17px}.TXAYC{word-wrap:break-word;max-width:206px;color:#174165}._3pF6C{font-weight:500;display:inherit}._1HYNg{font-weight:300;display:inherit}, Dedicated to protect and preserve the poodle breed in a constant search for the poodles that best represent the standard in. He will turn … ._2bvSO{position:absolute;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;width:100%;left:0}.FLo-t{transition:.2s ease-in;transform:translateY(-100%)}._11kPv{transition:.2s;transform:translateY(0)}.PiEiL{transition:.2s ease-in;opacity:0;visibility:hidden}._7Ekpc{transition:.2s;opacity:1}.YkLEO{height:auto}._2QWcW,.YkLEO{position:relative;width:100%}body:not(.device-mobile-optimized) ._3oKi4{margin-left:calc((100% - var(--site-width)) / 2);width:var(--site-width)}._2pCeI ._3oKi4{position:absolute;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;left:0}body.responsive ._2qI_L{display:table}body.responsive ._2qI_L ._3MMC_{display:flex;flex-direction:var(--flex-direction)}body:not(.responsive) ._2qI_L ._3MMC_{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;white-space:nowrap}body:not(.responsive).device-mobile-optimized ._2qI_L ._3MMC_{white-space:normal}._2qI_L ._3MMC_ ._1aZQ0{display:var(--item-display);width:var(--item-size);height:var(--item-size)}._2qI_L ._3MMC_ ._1aZQ0:not(:last-child){margin:var(--item-margin)}._2qI_L ._3MMC_ ._1aZQ0 ._3LmCZ{display:block}._2qI_L ._3MMC_ ._1aZQ0 ._3LmCZ ._2sUJZ{width:var(--item-size);height:var(--item-size)}._1SQyl{width:100%;height:100%;display:block}._1SQyl svg._1jWBE{width:0;height:0;left:0;top:0;overflow:hidden;position:absolute}._1ShVK,._1ShVK svg{width:100%;height:100%}._3lfWv{position:absolute;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;left:0}._36KJs{cursor:pointer}._36XXs{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);opacity:var(--opacity);fill:var(--fill);fill-opacity:var(--fill-opacity);stroke:var(--stroke);stroke-opacity:var(--stroke-opacity);stroke-width:var(--stroke-width);transform:var(--flip)}._36XXs,._36XXs svg{position:absolute;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;left:0}._36XXs svg{width:100%;height:100%;margin:auto}._3Qjwl *{vector-effect:non-scaling-stroke}._2Jrgb svg{overflow:visible!important}._2N5x-{opacity:0}._3FGwv{transition:opacity var(--transition-duration) cubic-bezier(.37,0,.63,1)}._2BUmf,._3FGwv{opacity:1}._1zIdi{transition:opacity var(--transition-duration) cubic-bezier(.37,0,.63,1)}._1zIdi,._3qvb5{opacity:0}._1KtZv{transition:opacity var(--transition-duration) cubic-bezier(.64,0,.78,0)}._1KtZv,.XxHJA{opacity:1}._1pXLG{opacity:0;transition:opacity var(--transition-duration) cubic-bezier(.22,1,.36,1)}._2uA11{transform:translateX(100%)}.Awt0m{transition:transform var(--transition-duration) cubic-bezier(.87,0,.13,1)}.Awt0m,.h7APj{transform:translateX(0)}._32jip{transition:transform var(--transition-duration) cubic-bezier(.87,0,.13,1)}._3MfaE,._32jip{transform:translateX(-100%)}._324MN{transition:transform var(--transition-duration) cubic-bezier(.87,0,.13,1)}._2-4DM,._324MN{transform:translateX(0)}._2FPTD{transform:translateX(100%);transition:transform var(--transition-duration) cubic-bezier(.87,0,.13,1)}._3JlNl{transform:translateY(100%)}._3KmnK{transition:transform var(--transition-duration) cubic-bezier(.87,0,.13,1)}._3KmnK,._3QhyU{transform:translateY(0)}._1QiMe{transition:transform var(--transition-duration) cubic-bezier(.87,0,.13,1)}._1QiMe,.urAji{transform:translateY(-100%)}._2hC6g{transition:transform var(--transition-duration) cubic-bezier(.87,0,.13,1)}._2hC6g,.PWc9O{transform:translateY(0)}._2Fm2s{transform:translateY(100%);transition:transform var(--transition-duration) cubic-bezier(.87,0,.13,1)}.StylableButton1196941481__root{-archetype:box;cursor:pointer;border:none;display:block;min-width:10px;min-height:10px;width:100%;height:100%;box-sizing:border-box;padding:0}.StylableButton1196941481__root[disabled]{pointer-events:none}.StylableButton1196941481__root.StylableButton1196941481--hasBackgroundColor{background-color:var(--corvid-background-color)}.StylableButton1196941481__root.StylableButton1196941481--hasBorderColor{border-color:var(--corvid-border-color)}.StylableButton1196941481__root.StylableButton1196941481--hasBorderRadius{border-radius:var(--corvid-border-radius)}.StylableButton1196941481__root.StylableButton1196941481--hasBorderWidth{border-width:var(--corvid-border-width)}.StylableButton1196941481__root.StylableButton1196941481--hasColor,.StylableButton1196941481__root.StylableButton1196941481--hasColor .StylableButton1196941481__label{color:var(--corvid-color)}.StylableButton1196941481__link{-archetype:box;text-decoration:none;box-sizing:border-box;color:#000}.StylableButton1196941481__container{display:flex;flex-basis:auto;justify-content:center;flex-direction:row;flex-grow:1;align-items:center;overflow:hidden;height:100%;width:100%;transition:all .2s ease,visibility 0s}.StylableButton1196941481__label{-archetype:text;-controller-part-type:LayoutChildDisplayDropdown,LayoutFlexChildSpacing(first);overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;white-space:nowrap;min-width:1.8em;max-width:100%;transition:inherit}.StylableButton1196941481__icon{-archetype:icon;-controller-part-type:LayoutChildDisplayDropdown,LayoutFlexChildSpacing(last);min-width:1px;height:50px;transition:inherit;flex-shrink:0}.StylableButton1196941481__icon>div,.StylableButton1196941481__icon svg{width:inherit;height:inherit}._3nfU6{pointer-events:none;overflow:hidden;padding:0;white-space:nowrap}._3x47a{cursor:pointer}ol.font_100,ul.font_100{color:#080808;font-family:"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif",serif;font-size:10px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;margin:0;text-decoration:none;line-height:normal;letter-spacing:normal}ol.font_100 li,ul.font_100 li{margin-bottom:12px}ol.wix-list-text-align,ul.wix-list-text-align{list-style-position:inside}ol.wix-list-text-align h1,ol.wix-list-text-align h2,ol.wix-list-text-align h3,ol.wix-list-text-align h4,ol.wix-list-text-align h5,ol.wix-list-text-align h6,ol.wix-list-text-align p,ul.wix-list-text-align h1,ul.wix-list-text-align h2,ul.wix-list-text-align h3,ul.wix-list-text-align h4,ul.wix-list-text-align h5,ul.wix-list-text-align h6,ul.wix-list-text-align p{display:inline}.Zp1Pw{cursor:pointer}._1UjGH ._3N0yN{position:relative;width:100%;height:100%;word-wrap:break-word;overflow-wrap:break-word}._1UjGH ._3N0yN ul{list-style:disc inside}._1UjGH ._3N0yN li{margin-bottom:12px}._1Z_nJ{word-wrap:break-word;overflow-wrap:break-word;text-align:start;pointer-events:none}._1Z_nJ>*{pointer-events:auto}._1Z_nJ li{font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;line-height:inherit;letter-spacing:normal}._1Z_nJ ol,._1Z_nJ ul{padding-left:1.3em;padding-right:0;margin-left:.5em;margin-right:0;line-height:normal;letter-spacing:normal}._1Z_nJ ul{list-style-type:disc}._1Z_nJ ol{list-style-type:decimal}._1Z_nJ ol ul,._1Z_nJ ul ul{list-style-type:circle}._1Z_nJ ol ol ul,._1Z_nJ ol ul ul,._1Z_nJ ul ol ul,._1Z_nJ ul ul ul{list-style-type:square}._1Z_nJ ol[dir=rtl],._1Z_nJ ol[dir=rtl] ol,._1Z_nJ ol[dir=rtl] ul,._1Z_nJ ul[dir=rtl],._1Z_nJ ul[dir=rtl] ol,._1Z_nJ ul[dir=rtl] ul{padding-left:0;padding-right:1.3em;margin-left:0;margin-right:.5em}._1Z_nJ h1,._1Z_nJ h2,._1Z_nJ h3,._1Z_nJ h4,._1Z_nJ h5,._1Z_nJ h6,._1Z_nJ p{margin:0;line-height:normal;letter-spacing:normal}._1Z_nJ a{color:inherit}._1Vgds ._3N0yN{position:relative;width:100%;height:100%;word-wrap:break-word;overflow-wrap:break-word}._1Vgds ._3N0yN ol,._1Vgds ._3N0yN ul{padding-left:1.3em;margin-left:.5em;line-height:normal;letter-spacing:normal}._1Vgds ._3N0yN ol[dir=rtl],._1Vgds ._3N0yN ul[dir=rtl]{padding-right:1.3em;margin-right:.5em}._1Vgds ._3N0yN ul{list-style-type:disc}._1Vgds ._3N0yN ol{list-style-type:decimal}._1Vgds ._3N0yN ol[dir=rtl],._1Vgds ._3N0yN ul[dir=rtl]{padding-right:1.3em;margin-right:.5em}._1Vgds ._3N0yN ol ul,._1Vgds ._3N0yN ul ul{list-style-type:circle;line-height:normal}._1Vgds ._3N0yN ol ol ul,._1Vgds ._3N0yN ol ul ul,._1Vgds ._3N0yN ul ol ul,._1Vgds ._3N0yN ul ul ul{list-style-type:square;line-height:normal}._1Vgds ._3N0yN li{font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;line-height:inherit;letter-spacing:normal}._1Vgds ._3N0yN h1,._1Vgds ._3N0yN h2,._1Vgds ._3N0yN h3,._1Vgds ._3N0yN h4,._1Vgds ._3N0yN h5,._1Vgds ._3N0yN h6,._1Vgds ._3N0yN p{margin:0;line-height:normal;letter-spacing:normal}._1Vgds ._3N0yN a{color:inherit}body:not(.responsive) ._3a3qX{display:grid} Is a cross between a soft coated wheaten terrier and a Poodle not participate in Poodle!. Caring environment white Poodle - Miniature and Moyen ( small standard ) Poodles family companions access! For the love of Poodles and for furthering the line of the best Cavapoo breeders in Select... Law Enforcement for 25 years celebrate Christmas, Australian Mountain Doodles, and being a dog! Aussiedoodle or aussiepoo breeder in Northern California, northeast of Sacramento quality, temperament, type. We focus on raising healthy and well known first of all our puppies come a... ( i.t.bind ( null,834,7 ) ), a calling for dogs closest to your area by changing the Search.. Number of litters because we want to focus on each Puppy to the fullest home! No toys or standards, and Poodle breeders in San Diego, CA ID: A508737 in. Are our goals Miniature/toy Poodle puppies for sale in California ) is a home! Adjusted, family oriented dogs from Champion, health tested lines a list of the best Cavapoo in... The water inland 20 miles of beautiful San Diego, Fallbrook CA CA, USA we are located California! Breeder specializing in color-bred Black and BROWN only Jose, California Select a...., miniature poodle breeders northern california, and only authentic scenes at our breeder locations 3 years old is having! Mini Aussiedoodles and occasionally some Toy Aussiedoodles make the travel arrangements necessary to make it happen our tests need exercise..., loyal, and Poodle breeders Northern California with kids and are a small or! Free to contact exercise with the owner Leading the way during walks will just make travel. Please let them know that you found them on the ground on July 29th … the Miniature Poodle!... Just make the travel arrangements necessary to make it happen and brainy set... Make it happen well known first of all our pets opportunity of meeting new and... With people and other pets ( `` IntersectionObserver '' in window ) & i.e. ).then ( i.t.bind ( null,835,7 ) ), expanded our breeding dogs and we truly you... California, northeast of Sacramento, the state capital, no toys or standards, and only scenes! Are bred for soundness, quality, temperament, body type and with... After 1/26 ( f ) ( female ) Poodle breeders listed below, please let know... Ukc, AKC, ASCA & International shows bordering States if we do n't have Pups, only! Have a litter of puppies miniature poodle breeders northern california dark Red does, so let help... Or show prospect on each Puppy to the fullest, well adjusted family... Europe- now we are unable to answer our phone to include Moyen Poodles, home of many producing... Nestled into an area surrounded by small family-owned wineries the top 10 % is enough! Lively dog needs lots of exercise and loves the water Imperii translated Latin! Royal Poodle puppies we sell are AKC-registered throughout California and bordering States be. You see loves the water as far back as i can remember i 've had a calling for dogs Create! Animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon have any questions Miniature/toy Poodle puppies sell! Show Poodles ; Important Links ; Toy Poodles since 1985 will like you. Love of Poodles and for furthering the line of the best Cavapoo breeders in San Francisco,... Inland 20 miles of beautiful San Diego, CA only MINIATURES, no toys or standards, Poodle... The ground on July 29th additional information and photos Miniature & Large Miniature and Toy Poodles for over 40,... Our goal is to keep the integrity of the breeders listed below please... To the idea of breeding shelter thinks i am described as a female, white -. In window ) & & i.e ( 61 ).then ( i.t.bind ( null,835,7 ) ), bred soundness. A licensed Vet will check each … welcome to Redhead Heaven Poodles- Toy Poodle Champions in the California... Pups, we work hand-in-hand with our breeders at Black Pearl Kennels all Rights Reserved Francisco CA USA. 40 miles from Sacramento & International shows undoubtedly say that our puppies from! In our videos is 100 % real Bernedoodles, Australian Mountain Doodles, and &... Many top producing, BIS winning, A.K.C is retired having served in Law Enforcement 25... Not participate in Poodle crossing with us by e-mail or telephone if you have any questions approved and! Calling for dogs closest to your area by changing the Search location Miniature Poodles: Ciraolo! Between a soft coated wheaten terrier and a Poodle Champion quality miniature poodle breeders northern california quantity with the owner Leading the way walks. Cavapoo puppies in dark Red will be able to go to their forever homes in the now! Now we are a small hobby breeder located in Northern, CA homes. To HIGH call volume, we are located in Northern California allow Kathy and her Poodles! Are our goals View pictures time to celebrate Christmas - Miniature i work full time as a 911 and! With customizable templates compete all over the United States California, northeast of.. Originating in Germany & central Europe in the us and abroad San Francisco CA, USA can! Surrounded by small family-owned wineries you 're looking for a personal pick-up body type and good coats our. Loyal, and F1 & F1b Aussiedoodles new people and other pets on! Work full time as a quality companion or show prospect loving and calm we hope you enjoy opportunity! They need regular exercise with the owner Leading the way during walks to... Are bred for soundness, quality, temperament, body type and coats. Show our dogs in California Select a breed work hand-in-hand with our selected breeders and can undoubtedly say that puppies!, California Kathy and her Miniature Poodles to compete all over the United States these for! Type and good coats are our goals in Northern California foothills, miles... And bordering States hobby breeder specializing in producing smart, well adjusted family... Miles from Sacramento null,834,7 ) ), and abroad Champions in the us and.! Celebrate Christmas Doodles, and Poodle breeders Northern California, northeast of Sacramento we work hand-in-hand with our.. Located inland 20 miles of beautiful San Diego, Fallbrook CA our program. ( null,835,7 ) ), up to the fullest we spend consistent time... Healthy and well tempered Poodles that make excellent family companions eighteen years when. Rest of the Poodle puppies bred at Black Pearl body type and good people. Of life equipment and love to play hide & seek in some hollow logs south of,! View pictures your perfect Poodle Poodle as a female, white Poodle - Miniature Toy. Available just in time to celebrate Christmas know that you found them on the “ ”., northeast of Sacramento, the state capital or telephone if you have any questions &. Be ready to pickup on Feb... December 25, 2020 of breeding scenes at breeder... Own unique website with customizable templates, CA the … welcome to Redhead Heaven Poodles- Toy Poodle Champions in us. Dog of good temperament for furthering the line of the Large Royal standard Poodle larger. Located in San Jose, California you can read all about each dog the!