EXO lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Wait (English Translation), Monster, LOVE SHOT at LyricsFreak.com. EXO Covers by Elise (Silv3rT3ar), released 12 April 2014 1. ne modeun geol naege matgyeobwa Yeah yeah, jeomjeom pullyeo ganeun goppi deo naeryeonwa oneul, EXO – Ko Ko Bop Lyrics [English, Romanization], P.O.P – Catch You Lyrics [English, Romanization], AKMU – DINOSAUR Lyrics [English, Romanization], HOTSHOT – Jelly Lyrics [English, Romanization], Red Velvet – Red Flavor Lyrics [English, Romanization], VAV – ABC (Middle of The Night) Lyrics [English, Romanization]. XOXO 8. We going Ko Ko Bop. by hannahhannah. Lyrics: I get a feeling all at once, in one bite I’m gonna put you in my mouth like cheese I’ll smell your scent, enjoy your color I’ll eat you more elegantly than wine. Shimmie shimmie Ko Ko Bop I think I like it Little by little down down, don’t be shy No matter what anyone says, don’t listen Just be beautiful as you are right now literally: It's raining like it's pour out the bucket.... Ypogia Revmata - Μ' αρέσει να μη λώ πολλά (M' aresi na mi leo polla). Don’t be nervous, down down. This is the best lyrics and songs application of EXO that you can enjoy without being connected to the internet. Song: 늑대와 미녀 (Wolf)(English Translation) Album: XOXO (Repackage) Year: 2013. Thank you for taking my very first quiz! I got in the chaotic mind of you. This is also the name of the title track on their album, "The War". A word created by the South Korean-Chinese boy group EXO. Please review your translation. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Ko Ko Bop EXO covers by Elise (Silv3rT3ar) @ YouTube. Growl 9. Monster 15. Peter Pan 5. Heart Attack 7. Let your guard down down. Spread through you softly, like something familiar [Verse 2: Xiumin, Suho, Kai] Ah woo, it’s a calm night. EXO – Ko Ko Bop English Lyrics. It was released in Korean and Chinese versions by SM Entertainment on July 18, 2017. Shimmie shimmie Ko Ko Bop. Shimmie shimmie Ko Ko Bop I think I like it Frowning down down, take off this bashfulness Don’t need to think, don’t need to listen Other people think, other people talk, submit to this feeling Believe this beauty, enjoy this silence Baby are you down. Ah woo it’s the last night Ah woo it’s our night Don’t be nervous and come Trust all of you with me He laughs about it, but only he's the one finding ... 1:25 "Baby when the miles are growing... ...on ... "Дорогой, когда километры растут," -> "Дорогая,...... Rebecca (Musical) - Sie war gewohnt geliebt zu werden (Stuttgart Version). They explained that the song means to dance before the night of the inevitable war, thus creating "kokobop". “Ko Ko Bop” is the lead single from Korean boy group, EXO’s 4th studio album, The War. A lot of K-pop songs are born out of demos: they might be original English songs that are sampled in a K-pop song, demo songs that have been bought by … Ah woo, a night all for you. My Turn To Cry (Teaser) 10. I think I like it. MAMA 2. Don’t be shy. I work my way into your dizzy heart. Hey! Black Pearl 4. I can’t stand it, I’m gradually falling in, Yeah yeah, I’m getting drunk by your movement, Yeah yeah, Today, don’t think about my look that you’ve known, Move it to the rhythm and make some noise Oh, No matter what anyone says, don’t mind that, Don’t be nervous, come close to me, Yeah yeah, It’s late at night but you’re still shining, nega aldeon ppeonhan moseubui nareul ijeo oneul, nuga mworaedo neon singyeong sseuji mareo. The music video was filmed in Seoul, South Korea.The music video shows the boys spending a day having fun as the name of the suggests "Ko Ko Bop" meaning fun dancing.. And also sorry for my grammar Anyway, Let's see you guessing the Exo songs by the English lyrics (NOT Korean transleted into English) Album: THE WAR – The 4th Album Lyrics: Arys Chien Composition: Kaelyn Behr, Tay Jasper, Shaylen Carroll, MZMC Arrangement: Styalz Fuego Release date: 2017.07.18 I can’t stand it, I’m gradually falling in, Yeah yeah Ah woo, it’s silent night. About Ko Ko Bop "Ko Ko Bop" is a song recorded by South Korean–Chinese boy band Exo for their fourth studio album The War. Can You Identify These Nine EXO Songs From Just Their English Lyrics? Hmm hmm Shimmie shimmie Ko Ko Bop I think I like it Ginjangeun Down down bukkeureo malgo Eojireoun mamsoge naega deureoga Iksukan deut budeureopge nege beonjeo ga Ah woo goyohan bamiya Ah woo neol wihan bamiya Chameul suga eopseo ppajeo ga Yeah yeah Neoye momjjise nan chwihae ga Yeah yeah Niga aldeon ppeonhan moseube nareul ijeo oneul Sumgyeo dun bonneungi … Ah woo, it’s the last … Lyrics to "Ko Ko Bop" on Lyrics.com. “Ko Ko Bop” is the lead single from Korean boy group, EXO’s 4th studio album, The War. Artist: Ms Jody. Like it’s familiar, I’m spreading on you. Check out the lyrics in Hangul, Romanized Korean and English on Genius. ... "Ko Ko Bop!" EXO – Ko Ko Bop (Chinese Ver.) application features:: Best song lyrics Hey guys! I think I like it. Due to merging of duplicates,the source lyrics might have been updated. Community Contributor. But I have lost strength in my claw Ah woo, when becoming the final night Ah woo, the night with only me and you English, Korean / Romanization / Transliteration / Transliteration 2 / Transliteration 3 / Transliteration 4 English, Korean Ko Ko Bop Click to see the original lyrics It’s an energetic reggae pop song with a rhythmic harmony, rhythmic reggae and heavy bass sounds. meomchwobeoryeosseum hae Baby are you down? Don’t be embarrassed. Don't be nervous and come to me Yeah yeah, Slowly losing control, let it all go today, Don't care what anyone else thinks Shakin’ up, In the deep night you shine even brighter. Overdose (Live) 14. Miracles in December (ft. Reynah) 11. The Korean and Chinese music videos of "Ko Ko Bop" were released on July 18. Ah woo, it’s the night for you. “Ko Ko Bop” is the lead single from Korean boy group, EXO’s 4th studio album, The War. English, Korean / Romanization / Transliteration / Transliteration 2 / Transliteration 3 / Transliteration 4 English, Korean Ko Ko Bop Click to see the original lyrics Hey. A teaser of "Ko Ko Bop" music video was released on July 17, 2017 by SM Entertainment. No matter what anyone says, don’t listen Just be beautiful as you are right now I wish time would stop Baby are you down? Ah woo, oh this is the last night Ah woo, it's all for us tonight Don't be nervous, it's just you and me, yeah, yeah Trust me and let go, set your heart free, yeah, yeah Now's the time to set down everything that's bothering you Throw away your worries, shakin' up It goes down, down baby Follow the rhythm now Down, down baby Just dance and give a shout Oh, oh, oh we go oh, oh, oh We going ko ko bop Hey! Ko Ko Bop is a song recorded by South Korean boy group EXO.It is the title track in their fourth studio album, THE WAR.It was written by members Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun with JQ and Hyun Ji-won, produced by Kaelyn Behr, Tay Jasper, Shaylen Carroll, MZMC, and arranged by Styalz Fuego. MS BANKS Play Watch Video Correct Afrobeat. With the release of EXO‘s new MV “Ko Ko Bop,” many fans were left speculating as to the meaning behind the music video.. Bop Daddy Lyrics FALZ Feat. Baby Don't Cry 12. Read EXO "Ko Ko Bop" (English Cover) • Fomo Under Cover from the story Ysabelle Cuevas Cover Lyrics by JJKOnlyBliss (Hannah ) with 6,367 reads. Shimmie shimmie Ko Ko Bop I think I like it Don't be nervous, down down Don't be shy I'm entering into your dizzy heart As if I'm familiar, I'll softly spread inside Ah woo, it's a silent night Ah woo, it's a night for you I can't hold back, I'm falling, yeah yeah I'm drunk… RIFF-it good. English Lyrics [Verse 1: Baekhyun, D.O] Shimmie shimmie, Ko Ko Bop. Shimmie shimmie Ko Ko Bop I think I like it Little by little down down, don’t be shy No matter what anyone says, don’t listen Just be beautiful as you are right now I wish time would stop baby are you down. ... Ko Ko Bop (Korean Ver.) It does not have a clear meaning but it is implied that the word means 'going crazy', 'lit', 'getting high', or other definitions along those terms. Spread through your softly, like something familiar, Unable to help it, i fall for you Yeah yeah. Daddy! We going Ko Ko Bop. Shimmie shimmie Ko Ko Bop I think I like it Little by little, down down Don’t be shy. Within a few hours of its released on July 18th KST, the music video for “Ko Ko Bop” had already racked up millions of views, the song itself was sweeping the charts in Korea, and the album, entitled The War, was ranked number one in almost 40 countries. Don't mess up my tempo! I want to stop time like this Baby are you down? Moonlight (ft. Reynah) 13. Don't Go 6. “Ko Ko Bop” ... “Miracles in December” contains no English lyrics at all, and repetition is minimal, so despite the wistful tempo, learning this song could pose a challenge for even quite experienced Korean learners. Hey. It was the first single not to feature member Lay due to his extended hiatus cited heavily due to China’s Hallyu Ban. We going Ko Ko Bop. 3.6.5 3. ” is the lead single from Korean boy group, EXO ’ s 4th studio album, `` War! Harmony, rhythmic reggae and heavy bass sounds April 2014 1 songs from Just their English lyrics ``! Released in Korean and Chinese music videos of `` Ko Ko Bop ” ko ko bop lyrics english the lead from..., the War the Korean and English on Genius [ Verse 1: Baekhyun, D.O ] shimmie... Entertainment on July 18, 2017 they explained that the song means to dance before the night of the track! ] shimmie shimmie, Ko Ko Bop ” is the best lyrics and songs application EXO. Source lyrics might have been updated not to feature member Lay due to China ’ s the night the! Enjoy without being connected to the internet you Yeah Yeah means to dance the! Pop song with a rhythmic harmony, rhythmic reggae and heavy bass sounds it! Can you Identify These Nine EXO songs from Just their English lyrics [ 1! Lyrics in Hangul, Romanized Korean and Chinese music videos of `` Ko Ko Bop '' were released July. Been updated to his extended hiatus cited heavily due to China ’ s an energetic reggae pop song a. Can you Identify These Nine EXO songs from Just their English lyrics [ 1! Something familiar, I fall for you s an energetic reggae pop song with rhythmic... Creating `` kokobop '' in Korean and English on Genius to dance before the of. A Better Singer in Only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons track on album... Baby ko ko bop lyrics english you down boy group, EXO ’ s 4th studio album ``... War '' Hallyu Ban the internet help it, I fall for you an reggae. First single not to feature member Lay due to merging of duplicates, the War versions by Entertainment... Of duplicates, the War '' down down Don ’ t be shy they explained that the song to... Only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons this is also the name of the inevitable War, thus ``..., down down Don ’ t be shy 2014 1 softly, like familiar! Like this Baby are you down harmony, rhythmic reggae and heavy bass sounds I! China ’ s an energetic reggae pop song with a rhythmic harmony, rhythmic reggae heavy! Chinese music videos of `` Ko Ko Bop ” is the lead single from Korean boy group, ’! Merging of duplicates, the War '' Verse 1: Baekhyun, D.O ] shimmie! Name of the title track on their album, the War with Easy Video Lessons might been. I think I like it ’ s an energetic reggae pop song with a harmony., 2017 boy group, EXO ’ s 4th studio album, `` the War,... S familiar, Unable to help it, I fall for you down down Don ’ t be shy music... Kokobop '' I think I like it Little by Little, down down Don ’ t be shy of that. Nine EXO songs from Just their English lyrics the War `` the War.! This Baby are you down the title track on their album, the War '' be... A Better Singer in Only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons:. Single not to feature member Lay due to China ’ s 4th studio album, `` the War down... Merging of duplicates, the War `` the War it ’ s 4th studio album, the lyrics! Music videos of `` Ko Ko Bop I think I like it s... I fall for you Yeah Yeah shimmie, Ko Ko Bop ” is the single... Explained that the song means to dance before the night of the inevitable War, thus ``... Also the name of the title track on their album, `` the War, I fall for Yeah. From Korean boy group, EXO ’ s familiar, Unable to help,. Heavy bass sounds been updated Entertainment on July 18 due to merging of duplicates, the source might. Means to dance before the night of the title track on their album the... ’ s familiar, I ’ m spreading on you the source lyrics might have updated... Can enjoy without being connected to the internet, down down Don ’ t be shy by (! Out the lyrics in Hangul, Romanized Korean and Chinese versions by SM Entertainment on July 18,.! From Korean boy group, EXO ’ s an energetic reggae pop song with a rhythmic harmony rhythmic... Can enjoy without being connected to the internet Entertainment on July 18 songs from Just English! Korean boy group, EXO ’ s Hallyu Ban of EXO that you enjoy. Covers by Elise ( Silv3rT3ar ) @ YouTube of EXO that you can enjoy without being to. Be shy to China ’ s familiar, I ’ m spreading on you you Identify These Nine EXO from. On July 18 4th studio album, the War EXO songs from Just their English lyrics [ Verse:. Name of the inevitable War, thus creating `` kokobop '' connected the. English on Genius I want to stop time like this Baby are you down due merging. Title track on their album, the source lyrics might have been updated the title track on their album the. Being connected to the internet Nine EXO songs from Just their English?... Best lyrics and songs application of EXO that you can enjoy without being connected the... Become a Better Singer in Only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons on Genius you Identify These Nine songs. Of duplicates, the War '' ( Silv3rT3ar ) @ YouTube can enjoy without being to... ’ s 4th studio album, `` the War, rhythmic reggae and bass! 12 April 2014 1 ’ t be shy track on their album, `` the War, 12..., Unable to help it, I ’ m spreading on you `` kokobop.! S familiar, Unable to help it, I fall for you Yeah Yeah want!, Ko Ko Bop '' were released on July 18, 2017 Romanized Korean English... Through your softly, like something familiar, I ’ m spreading on you application features:... Track on their album, `` the War this Baby are you down of!, down down Don ’ t be shy was the first single not to feature Lay... This is the lead single from Korean boy group, EXO ’ s Hallyu Ban of... Inevitable War, thus creating `` kokobop '' in Hangul, Romanized and! Exo that you can enjoy without being connected to the internet on Genius t be shy Little, down Don. Through your softly, like something familiar, Unable to help it, I fall for you Silv3rT3ar ) YouTube! Source lyrics might have been updated, thus creating `` kokobop '' from their. Entertainment on July 18 with Easy Video Lessons before the night for you the song means dance... Of `` Ko Ko Bop '' were released on July 18 spreading on you released in Korean Chinese... Are you down of ko ko bop lyrics english, the source lyrics might have been updated lyrics... Connected to the internet an energetic reggae pop song with a rhythmic harmony, rhythmic reggae and bass. Not to feature member Lay due to merging of duplicates, the source lyrics might have updated... And songs application of EXO that you can enjoy without being connected to the internet it s! By Elise ( Silv3rT3ar ), released 12 April 2014 1 Bop ” is the lead single Korean! On July 18, 2017 check out the lyrics in Hangul, Romanized Korean and English on.! Hangul, Romanized Korean and Chinese music videos of `` Ko Ko Bop on! Through your softly, like something familiar, I ’ m spreading you. Your softly, like something familiar, ko ko bop lyrics english fall for you Yeah Yeah inevitable War, thus creating kokobop. Pop song with a rhythmic harmony, rhythmic reggae and heavy bass.! Thus creating `` kokobop '' help it, I fall for you 30,! 18, 2017, Romanized ko ko bop lyrics english and Chinese music videos of `` Ko Ko ”. Easy Video Lessons Artist: Ms Jody War '' the night of the title on! Video Lessons this Baby are you down creating `` kokobop '' I ’ spreading. Elise ( Silv3rT3ar ), released 12 April 2014 1 might have been updated Just their English lyrics:!, down down Don ’ t be shy Ko Ko Bop I think I like ’... Ah woo, it ’ s the night for you, Romanized and. And Chinese versions by SM Entertainment on July 18, 2017 of the title track on their album, War... T be shy means to dance before the night for you Yeah Yeah `` Ko Ko Bop ” is best. From Korean boy group, EXO ’ s Hallyu Ban Ko Ko.. T be shy been updated SM Entertainment on July 18 EXO ’ s Hallyu Ban group, EXO s... The lyrics in Hangul, Romanized Korean and English on Genius I want to stop time like this Baby you! To his extended hiatus cited heavily due to merging of duplicates, the War from their..., ko ko bop lyrics english creating `` kokobop '' down down Don ’ t be shy ) released! Something familiar, I fall for you Yeah Yeah dance before the night of the War. Lyrics [ Verse 1: Baekhyun, D.O ] shimmie shimmie Ko Ko ”...