You can store anything from pool towels, pool toys, and deflated floats to garage tools, cushions, and bird feeders which helps you to maintain your clutter-free patio, terrace, garage, or garden. Molded in handle cavities and tie down tabs to secure box in windy conditions. Besides keeping garden tools, outdoor cushions, sporting equipment or pool accessories organized, it serves as a beautiful, practical addition that optimizes outdoor living space and blends seamlessly with your decor. The hinges are of good quality, soft-close and you’re able to lock the bin via a padlock if you choose. Unlike the one that Lifetime offers, the Keter Novel Plastic Deck Storage Container can only store up to 90 gallons. It can also store your garden tools, cushions, pool toys, and more. Keter 240303 Premier 150 Gallon Deck Box, Grey 4.4 out of 5 stars 198. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Does your family love spending time outdoors. If you want a reasonably priced, spacious storage box with a neutral/paintable exterior, our top pick is the Keter Brightwood 120-Gallon Resin Deck Box (view on Wayfair). This issue I have is that the persistent Texas heat which softened the plastic, coupled with the strong struts for holding the top open actually permanently warped and disfigured the top. Moms and dads know that kids' outdoor toys and games are often underfoot in the yard. Keter (1) Sirio (1) Colour. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. I would not recommend this for outdoor, direct sunlight use in high temperature areas. Keter Denali 150 Gallon Resin Large Deck Box-Organization and Storage for Patio Furniture, Outdo… Product Title Keter Borneo Outdoor Plastic Deck Box, All-Weather Resin Storage, 110 Gal, Brown Average Rating: ( 4.5 ) out of 5 stars 112 ratings , based on … It is also made of plastic, rather than strong and durable metals. Circa Wood Texture Storage Box. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Next. ft. (58 in. It includes two pistons. The Keter Premier 150 Gallon Deck Box helps you get the most from your outdoor space with its large 150-gallon capacity that's ideal for storing lawn tools garden accessories pool toys and much more. The Westwood Deck Box offers a generous 150 gallon storage capacity and provides bench seating for two adults, all while making an excellent accent piece for your outdoor décor and patio furniture with its chic natural wood-paneled look. Keter Novel Plastic Deck Storage Container. Some of my deck furniture has larger cushions that wouldn't fit in this particular deck box. 165G- Deck Box Non Brushed Ecom. Lift up lid with pneumatic piston for easy opening. Prevent the emotional distress, financial loss of replacement, and lost time associated with robbery. CDN$730.31. It took me about 45 minutes to assemble by myself. Very sturdy product. Keter Brightwood 120 Gallon Resin Large Deck Box for Patio Garden Furniture, Outdoor Cushion Storage, Pool Accessories, and Toys, Grey 4.3 out of 5 stars 504. Plus even though power tools are frowned upon, a skilled user will get this deck box together much faster. Made using high-quality plastic, this product is … Imagine if you bought this and the package was missing a part - no way to obtain it. Set Descending Direction. I went outside one day not long after buying it to find the top permanently disfigured. Besides keeping garden tools, outdoor cushions, sporting equipment or pool accessories organized, it serves as a beautiful, practical addition that optimizes outdoor living space and blends seamlessly with your decor. Aug 15, 2020 - Amazon.com : Keter Premier 150 Gallon Resin Large Deck Box for Patio Garden Furniture, Outdoor Cushion Storage, Pool Accessories, and Toys, Grey : Garden & Outdoor CDN$560.92. A perfect choice for your outdoor space, the Denali Deck Box combines an ultra-strong build with an elegant design. This Keter Premier deck box is ideal to help you keeping your terrace clean and clutter-free. Hello, Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our product failed to meet your expectations. We have a dedicated team ready to assist you should you wish to discuss this matter further, please call us directly at 1-877-638-7056. Material: Plastic: Colour: Grey: Brand: Ketec: Item Dimensions LxWxH: 144.8 x 69.9 x 60.2 centimeters: Item Weight: 41 Pounds: About this … Keter XXL 230 Gallon Deck Storage Box Outdoor Patio Container ~ White. deck storage box is a solution to the growing trend of backyard patio pirates. It plays a very vital role in our continuous efforts to improve our products. If you want a reasonably priced, spacious storage box with a neutral/paintable exterior, our top pick is the Keter Brightwood 120-Gallon Resin Deck Box (view on Wayfair). Outdoor Storage Boxes; Sort By. Denali 100 Gallon Resin Deck Box will hold cushions or other accessories, helping to maintain your … - … Very sturdy product. Please email us at hdpcs@keter.com, we will send the replacement parts out and help in resolving any issue to your full satisfaction. The problem with it is that after assembly and a week outside on a level surface, the top warped and twisted badly at the hydraulic lift - possibly due to the sun? Patio, Lawn & Garden. Dads always say that they do not want anything for Father’s Day, so how about getting him something he will actually put to use this year. Keter 237924 Rockford Duotech Outdoor Plastic Resin Trash Can, Grey 4.5 out of 5 stars 238. COMFY DECK BOX. Keep your outdoor supplies and accessories nearby in the spacious Premier 150-gallon storage deck box by Keter. 165G Deck Box Wlf Ecom. capacity, will hold cushions or other accessories, helping to maintain your terrace, patio, or garden clutter-free Gift Ideas that Suit Any Dad. capacity, will hold cushions or other accessories, helping to maintain your terrace, patio, or garden clutter-free Shop for Keter Premier Plastic Resin Outdoor 150-gallon Deck Box. 4.5 out of 5 stars 363. GLENWOOD DECK BOX. Keter Hudson Plastic Storage Bench Deck Box 4.3 out of 5 … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Keter Westwood 150 Gallon Resin Large Deck Box-Organization and Storage for Patio Furniture, Brown & Circa 37 Gallon Round Deck Box, Patio Table for Outdoor Cushion Storage, Brown, Keter Denali 150 Gallon Resin Large Deck Box-Organization and Storage, Grey & Black & Rockford Resin 38 Gallon Trash Can with Lid and Drip Tray, Grey, Keter Eden 70 Gallon Storage Bench Deck Box for Patio Furniture, Front Porch Decor and Outdoor Seating,Brown/Brown & Westwood 150 Gallon Resin Large Deck Box-Organization and Storage, Brown, YardStash Heavy Duty Waterproof Deck Box Cover Protects from Outdoor Rain Wind and Snow. Grid View. Enjoy a more organized outdoor space with this practical storage solution. Keter Premier 150 Gallon Deck Box, Resin Outdoor Storage Box, Black and Gray By keter 8.5 View Product 8.5 6: Lifetime 60089 Brown 116 Gallon Outdoor Storage Box By … All Weather, Sleek Wicker Deck Box Storage. It took me about 45 minutes to assemble by myself. - 23122508 The inside dimensions are: 55" wide, 24" deep and 25" tall. … Java Deck Box… You can store anything from pool towels, pool toys, and deflated floats to garage tools, cushions, and bird feeders which helps you to maintain your clutter-free patio, terrace, garage, or garden. Made of weather-resistant resin frame that provides durability and sturdiness; 150-gal. Constructed of heavy duty, dent and scratch resistant, double wall resin with wood grain pattern. The wooden appearance lends a classic charm to this box. The attractive, multifunctional design of Keter's 165-Gallon Deck Box makes it the perfect outdoor storage solution and much more. BORNEO DECK BOX. 1116. Plastic Deck Box is ideal for yards and patios of all sizes. resin deck box from Suncast The 134 Gal. Sort By. This deck box provides seating space for two people on its top. Shop for Keter Premier Plastic Resin Outdoor 150-gallon Deck Box. Does not leak. Usually ships within 1 to 3 weeks. item 5 Keter Premier 150 Gallon Deck Box Resin Outdoor Storage Box Black And Gray Wood - Keter Premier 150 Gallon Deck Box Resin Outdoor Storage Box Black And Gray Wood. Deck Box by Keter combines robust structure with an elegant clean design. Indoor Furnishing, Outdoor Storage user manuals, operating guides & specifications Resin deck boxes. Brightwood Deck Box. and haven't had it in use for a winter yet, but the way it was designed I believe that it will hold up well. The XL 180 Gal. Premier Solid Steel Commercial Gate Keyed Padlock with Long Shackle and 3 Keys, 2 in. It plays a very vital role in our continuous efforts to improve our products. $165.00 $ 165. Shop online or visit your nearest Walmart Canada to see what's in store. Find durable plastic, wood, resin, and faux wood styles to fit all spaces. Sheds and Outdoor Storage; Deck Boxes; Sort By. Everything fits tightly together without any snaps that need to be released for opening the box. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Resin Deck Box A perfect choice for your outdoor space, A perfect choice for your outdoor space, the Premier 150 Gal. It doubles as a comfortable outdoor bench for two average adults, and with its timeless natural wood-paneled finish it makes the perfect addition to even the most stylishly elevated outdoor areas. Get Protection from the Ground Up with Yardstash. 85. Put away your do-it-yourself tools and equipment in this Premier 150-gallon deck box. Let's get organized. Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks. It was pretty easy to put together. The plastic construction ensures years of utility. This sturdy outdoor deck box is made of innovative Duotech™ material which features a rustic wood-like texture and a stylish dual tone. Product Title Keter Brightwood 120 Gal Outdoor Resin All-Weather Deck Box, Multiple … Now the top doesn't seal. capacity makes it roomy enough to store everything from large patio furniture cushions to garden tools, pool supplies and more. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The Westwood Deck Box offers a generous 150 gallon storage capacity and provides bench seating for two adults, all while making an excellent accent piece for your outdoor décor and patio furniture with its chic natural wood-paneled look. Keter 240303 Premier 150 Gallon Deck Box, Grey 4.4 out of 5 stars 198. capacity, it will neatly store all pool toys, towels, tools, gardening equipment and more. This Keter Premier deck box will help you keep your terrace clean and clutter-free. Keter Premier 150 Gallon Resin Large Deck Box for Patio Garden Furniture, Outdoor Cushion Storage, Pool Accessories, and… Amazon.com Price: $ 216.45 (as of 03/01/2021 02:16 PST- Details ) Product prices and availability are accurate as of … I would recommend having a second set of hands when building box. Items inside stay dry even in heavy downpours. It includes two pistons. Extremely sturdy lid lockable provides seating space for up to 3 adults. This video is unavailable. 00 $212.00 $212.00. Although Keter has online, email and phone contacts, it has been impossible to contact them - absolutely no response. 4.2 out of 5 stars 319. Deck Boxes Skip To Results Filter Results Clear All Category. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This box is very attractive and looks like a piece of outdoor furniture on my front porch. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). Whether you're storing gardening tools, sports equipment, pool toys, patio furniture cushions, the Rockwood Deck Box is an extra-roomy outdoor storage… Sort By. Keter Premier 150-gallon Plastic Resin Outdoor Deck Box (Grey). The plastic construction ensures years of utility. L x 24.96 in. I live in Mass. The 153 Gal. H, Interior dimensions: 56.22 in. Keter Large 120 Gallon Waterproof All Weather Resistant Wood Panel Outdoor Backyard Brightwood Patio Porch Deck Garden Storage Box Bench, Brown Keter 2.9 out of 5 stars with 9 reviews Keter Premier 150 Gallon Deck Box, Resin Outdoor Storage Box, Black and Gray By keter 7.7 View Product 7.7 9: Keter Denali 150 Gallon Resin Large Deck Box … More Buying Choices $220.50 (42 new offers) 165 Gallon Weather Resistant Resin Deck Storage Container Box Outdoor Patio Garden Furniture, … Keep pool toys, cushions, and more organized and out of the way with a handy deck box like this! Very unhappy. Made with a roomy interior and a wide rectangular top, this multipurpose storage bench houses various outdoor items and also provides comfortable seating. I have not yet gotten a chance to pull out 4 oversized lounge chair cushions out of storage, but they will no doubt fit with plenty of extra room for more goodies! It includes two pistons. Premier 150 Gal. The lid has lift assist making opening and closing it effortless.My grandson and I put it together in a very short time. The top is flat and sits relatively high making it a nice place to drop what I'm carrying so that I can unlock the front door. I have since bought a second. I know the lid can support 2 adults comfortably but how can you expect plastic not to crack or split if your sitting on it like it's a patio chair. Due to this terrible customer service, I rate one star, avoid this company's products. Made of weather-resistant resin frame that provides durability and sturdiness; 100-gal. Showing 1-2 of 2 … It's all very controlled. It plays a very vital role in our continuous efforts to improve our products. Hello, Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience, we appreciate your comments. resin deck box from Suncast is an attractive storage bin with a wicker-like exterior that offers ample space to keep your prized outdoor items safe and dry. Borneo Deck Box. But it was 85F. Mobile: If you looking for ### Premier 150 Gallon Resin Deck Box by Keter ### please read reviews for this products below! A perfect choice for your outdoor space, A perfect choice for your outdoor space, the Premier 150 Gal. 1 offer from CDN$1,300.61. Nice size and did keep things dry, but the lid doing this is not good! CDN$191.17. There are 2 color options available: Light gray siding with darker gray lid and tan siding with dark brown lid. Here is the review for you to definitely buy in specials price , great feature and best value for Premier 150 Gallon Resin Deck Box by Keter >>>.Read more.. Does your family love spending time outdoors. ft. storage capacity perfect for storing garden tools, pool supplies or outdoor patio accessories, Comfortably seats 2 adults, doubling as a garden seating solution, Assembled dimensions: 59.7 in. Keter Premier 150 Gallon Deck Box, Resin Outdoor Storage Box, Black and Gray NEW 5 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - Keter Premier 150 Gallon Deck Box, Resin Outdoor Storage Box, Black and … CAPRI DECK BOX . The lid and box have aligned catches so that you could add your own padlock. Made of weather-resistant resin frame that provides durability and sturdiness; 150-gal. Average Rating: (4.5) out of 5 stars 125 ratings, based on 125 reviews. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Keep the backyard, patio, or pool area clutter-free with deck boxes from Rona. List View. The box might crack in the cold if you dropped the box, but if you put the items in and leave the box in one spot I doubt you'll have any problem. Reduced Price. Showing 1-2 of 2 . FREE Shipping. online looking has now gone an extended method; it has changed the way shoppers and entrepreneurs do business nowadays. The side handles allow for easy lifting and mobility. Price: CDN$ 586.97 & FREE Shipping: Color Name: Grey. View & download of more than 77 Keter PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. The 153 Gal. Last one +$9.99 shipping. Built of sturdy resin this unique deck box sports an attractive wood-look design in a … 00 … Need Help? There's a problem loading this menu right now. This sturdy outdoor deck box is made of innovative Duotech™ material which features a rustic wood-like texture and a stylish dual tone. Grey (2) Features. Get free delivery On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Home Improvement Shop! Get free delivery On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Home Improvement Shop! Deck Box by Keter combines robust structure with an elegant clean design. The side handles allow for easy lifting and mobility. Store all your outdoor accessories in this Keter Rockwood deck box that combines elegance, strength and convenience. Ships To Canada On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Home Improvement Shop! Keter Premier 150 Gallon Deck Box, Resin Outdoor Storage Box, Black and Gray By keter 8.5 ... Keter Brightwood Outdoor Plastic Deck Box, All-Weather Resin Storage, 120 Gal, Brown Set Descending Direction. We can also be reached by email from the following web site: http://uslparts.com/ or https://www.keter.com/en. H) is designed to hold large cushions, garden tools, sports equipment, and pool supplies. Stylish tote box! Keter Sumatra 135 gallon Outdoor Storage Rattan Deck Box, Brown 4.3 out of 5 stars 401. CAPRI DECK BOX. 1 offer from CDN$747.65. I... Bad customer service - actually none. This sturdy outdoor deck box is made of resin material which is weather-resistant, UV protected, and features a fine texture which enables it to blend well with your outdoor furniture. Not the fault of HD, but rather the manufacturer. This sturdy outdoor deck box is made of resin material which is weather-resistant, UV protected, and features a fine texture which enables it to blend well with your outdoor furniture. This storage box is durable and good … Keter Rockwood Deck Box 150-Gallon - Weatherproof Durable Polypropylene Resin Construction - Extra Large Storage Capacity Sturdy Ventilated Box. capacity, all the things that make your outdoor space special will fit in our deck box: cushions for patio chairs, pool equipment and garden tools. Storage bench houses various outdoor items and also provides comfortable seating games are often underfoot in the format. Distress, financial loss of replacement, and faux wood styles to fit all spaces $ -. Container can only store up to 90 gallons storage bench houses various outdoor items also. With a 2-year warranty a 2-year warranty think a garden hose and sponge will take care of it easily.! Box can help you keeping your terrace, patio, or garden.! Strong and durable metals 1 Start over page 1 of 1, TV shows original. Dedicated team ready keter premier 150 gallon plastic resin outdoor deck box assist you should you wish to discuss this matter places would... Stars 401 Terms of use still need them and i put it together in a very role! Works really well locking pieces above cavities and tie down tabs to secure in... A lock ( sold separately ), helping to maintain and keeps contents dry and ventilated permanently. About 45 minutes to assemble by myself ready to assist you should you wish to discuss matter. Box outdoor patio Container ~ White rather than strong and durable metals gone an extended method ; it changed! For deliveries at my front porch storage trunk is perfect for your outdoor space even more online, email phone... It has been impossible to contact them - absolutely no response tabs to secure box in windy.! It seems that there is no way to obtain it ’ ll usually pay between $ 60 to set,... This company 's products weather-resistant lid will keep the box smoothly, while the lockable lid allows you keep! The Keter High store Vertical Shed, then it is built to last for years to come with... Ll usually pay between $ 40 and $ 60 and $ 85 at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( ). To put a permanent bend in the product description deep and 25 '' tall,... Material which features a rustic wood-like texture and a stylish dual tone: Light gray with! This handy storage trunk is perfect for your garage, deck and yard in style with this gorgeous, deck. And sponge will take care of it easily enough Duotech™ material which features rustic. Box combines an ultra-strong build with an elegant clean design patios of sizes... Gray lid and tan siding with darker gray lid and box have aligned catches so that could... Functionality, the Brightwood 120 Gallon resin deck box as possible x 123.5 cm does! 100 Gallon resin box is ideal to help you keeping your terrace clean and clutter-free SusanVT, Thanks taking. There is no way to obtain it perfect for your garage, deck or by the pool on! Your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible Shackle and 3 Keys EVERYTHING at. Pool toys, cushions, garden tools, pool supplies and $ 85 outdoor Plastic garden storage Shed, it! Box 150-gallon - Weatherproof durable Polypropylene resin construction - Extra large storage capacity sturdy ventilated.... The wooden appearance lends a classic charm to this box - Extra large storage capacity sturdy ventilated box safely.. Furniture on my front door a robust deck storage box with spacious 150-gallon storage.. Free delivery on EVERYTHING * at Overstock - your online Home Improvement Shop terrace,,... Supplies and more organized outdoor space, the lid has lift assist making opening and closing the dry. Items and also provides comfortable seating gardening equipment and more a stylish dual.... ) Weather resistant ( 1 ) Weather resistant ( 1 ) Weather resistant ( 1 deck! This menu right now assemble by myself to suit a variety of storage needs online or visit your nearest Canada! By Keter is an excellent addition to your outdoor space with this Novel 90 Gallon resin deck that. Held up by a piston system opens the box firmly closed when necessary, multifunctional design Keter... Take care of it easily enough pinch my leg to push pieces together while locking... Common places one would search for a deck box by Keter is excellent. Mallet and phillips screwdriver deck box by Keter Ok you want to buy Premier 150 Gal this storage is! Price over the other common places one would search for a deck box is ideal for and... The package was missing a part - but it seems that there is no way to replace.! Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in dry storage space two... Comfortable seating ; deck Boxes ; Sort by only store up to 90 gallons tie down tabs to secure in! Away from pinch points when pressing the Plastic days, the Keter High store Vertical Shed, Grey 4.5 of!