GK and GMY need to be fast, too. Posted by 8 months ago. Tom_swgoh. 3v3 - Padme vs Talzin NS | SWGOH GAC Counters 2; Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS. Check out the swgoh counter bot on discord. Before I took nest to R7 I had some trouble with occasional timeouts and sometimes bad RNG would lead to Anakin or Ashoka killing nest after her turn, but since taking her R7 I haven't lost with this to any Padme … This includes 3v3! Maybe a soft counter but ive never remotely struggled vs gg at all. Invite the bot . Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. 3V3 KRU counter. As a followup we are getting into the counters of the list i made before this can also be used for any variant of said squads. share. My CLS, Han, and Chewy are not relic level and not powerful enough to get the Job done. Talzin ns is a hard counter to cls. Categories. Tw Ga Counter List By Nordic Kingdom Swgalaxyofheroes . Swgoh padme counter 3v3. We have some 3v3 counters on there i believe. 1184 posts Member. I'm hoping the heavy control and sustain will make it a solid defense. 3 points 2 months ago. #347 opened Dec 28, 2020 by bobbybaxter #346 opened Dec 28, 2020 by bobbybaxter General Grievous. With my g12 FO I've taken out up to relic 3 Daka R4 Asajj. Menu. Grand arena 3v3 teams and counters guide. 7064 posts Member. The strongest counter … Droids are best left together. Counter List For Defensive Team Useful For Tw Star Wars Galaxy. My g12 ones repeatedly take out both leads (but does work better against Talzin) pretty easily and can get 60 points. Patreon. 3v3 - Padme vs Geos | SWGOH GAC Geonosians Counter 1; Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. GAC S eason 13 - 5v5 Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Season 11 - 5v5; Seen Sort By; Win% Avg Banners Seen Seen 750 Win % 99.7% Avg 53 Seen 415 Win % 85.3% Avg 55 Seen 192 Win % 97.4% Avg 54 Seen 138 Win % 97.1% Avg 53 Seen 129 Win % 74.4% … What to look for and what works well. Hello there! Swgoh 3v3 counters Swgoh 3v3 counters Swgoh 3v3 Offense Swgoh padme counter Swgoh 3v3 counters. Grand arena 3v3 teams and counters guide. SWGOH GAC Counters Based on GAC Battles analyzed this season. Isolate preferably Padme, but GK works too. Hello there! Viewing all regardless of occurrances. 3v3 - GAS vs Padme | SWGOH GAC Counters Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS. Counters. Normal View. Isolate preferably Padme, but GK works too. GAC S eason 14 - 3v3 Season 14 - 3v3; Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Seen 36732 Win % 86.7% General Grievous Counters. SWGOH Shaak Ti Counters Based on 2,612 GAC Battles analyzed this season. Like territory wars in star wars galaxy of heroes the grand arena allows players to place a defense and then 24 hours later attack their opponents defense. December 27, 2018 3:40PM. y6 2018 price with android 8. June 28, 2019 8:50AM. Recruitment Discord. Traya is a hard counter to all nightsisters comps. Nest is not a soft counter to geos. Viewing all regardless of occurrances. Padme needs speed and potency. Close. As I’m writing this right before… SWGOH Padmé Amidala Counters Based on 5,705 GAC Battles analyzed this season. save. Updated guide to what i use to most efficiently defeat GAS and Malaks in arena and GAC. Strong Counter All need as much health as possible. SWGOH Bossk Counters Based on 3,357 GAC Battles analyzed this season. HK666. I'm hoping it returns! No clue about padme or gg. GAC DOUBLEHEADER + SPACE WIZARDS + LASER SWORDS + DRINKS! 3v3 Grand Arena Counters Sheet w/ detailed team comps and links to video. Seen 20608 Win % 61.5% Rey Counters. Im aware of 5v5 counters and in fact my troopers are my go to team to beat em, but 3v3 troopers don't have enough killing power/survivability to take on NS . Skip to the content. Would not recommended cls vs jangonest its a waste and you can mess up and draw to nest. My name is Xaereth, and from the time Grand Arena started over a year ago, I've recorded every single one of my matches and posted them to YouTube. Grand arena 3v3 teams and counters guide. Seen 19893 Win % 89.8% Geonosian Brood Alpha Counters. SWGOH Padmé Amidala Counters Based on 18,763 GAC Battles analyzed this season. Continue this thread. Recruitment Discord. AhnaldT101 Biscuit Weazel Bitcoin BitDynasty Black Mamba Bulldog1205 Clash DoE ColdLogic Gaming CubsFan Han Dark Omega DBofficial125 Dylarr's Twi'Lek Tactics Endall Beall Going Nerdy Gridan WWL Hellenix SWGoH … The 3v3 portion of the Grand Arena is the area of the game I get the most positive feedback about, likely because we do not see 3 versus 3 in any area of the game other than ships. 3v3 - Padme vs Asajj | SWGOH GAC NS Counter Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS. GAC S eason 14 - 3v3 Season 14 - 3v3; Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Win % Sort By; Win% Avg Banners Seen Seen 241 Win % 100% Avg 54 Seen 65 Win % 100% Avg 55 Seen 121 Win % 99.2% Avg 54 Seen 65 Win % 98.5% Avg 52 Seen 99 Win % 98.0% Avg 53 Seen 79 Win % 97.5% Avg … Ashoka and Anakin need a lot of offense. Mikayas. 286 views 11 hours ago 02:53:27. | SWGOH. Boba’s homepage. Nest is not a soft counter to geos. Strategy. Check back in early 2020 for updates to all of our Grand Arena Championships content for SWGoH! 3v3 Ga Seems Fair Posted In The Swgalaxyofheroes Community. 5v5 Counters Click on a counter team to see more info. Stopping by to letting you know the gatw counter bot for discord now have function of 3v3 counters with how to beat steps kinda. Watch Queue Queue. SWGOH Counters. Counter Guide: CLS + Chewpio vs. Padme. Admin panel. Invite the bot. Rightly moded and similar gear level you can take on any drevan squad. I would really want to know who to use too in situations like this, that dosen’t include JKR.. DR without Malak isn’t gonna work either . Works like a charm for me. Categories. Maxed GG team with great HP modding on GG - will soft counter padme, due to GG damage. Swgoh revan tw ga darth revan is insanely strong in 3v3 ga defense i had a very hard time finding teams that can actually beat him. For this first 3v3 GA I think I'll try to utilize R2 with 3PO and Old Ben lead. Menu. Cls is a hard counter to traya not a soft. 3 points 2 months ago. … Padme is probably the cheapest counter vs drevan. Skip to the content. I consider them more of a direct counter for droid teams than a super OP squad designed to beat everybody Bulldog1205. General Grievous swgoh counters provided by Boba's Alliance. INVINCIBLE … Stopping by to letting you know the gatw counter bot for discord now have function of 3v3 counters with how to beat steps kinda. 5v5; 3v3; Submit Issue; Patreon; Discord; Wiki; Login; SUPPORT US ON PATREON TO REMOVE ADS! use those GG AoEs after enemy team is dispelled by B2 and have buff immunity. Be patient, stack protection up. We have some 3v3 counters on there i believe. Swgoh 3v3 counters padme. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. UrzZz. Padme Amidala Event Requirements Mega Page 18 Star Wars. SWGOH Padmé Amidala Counters Based on 5,705 GAC Battles analyzed this season. Swgoh 5v5 Grand Arena Counters Best Counters Gaming Fans Com. Continue this thread. Evasion from OB, evasion from 3PO unique - plus stuns, ability blocks and confuse everywhere. Instead of being a ROLO-style character earned through Territory Battles, Padmé was instead announced as the prize in a new SWGoH Legendary Event called Aggressive Negotiations. In GAC, I used CLS Han Chewie C3PO and R2 vs a Padme … 12.23.19 Update - Gaming-fans.com is adding to our staff and expanding our content. Would not recommended cls vs jangonest its a waste and you can mess up and draw to nest. Swgoh 3v3 counters padme. I run padme in arena and disagree that gg is a hardcounter. when your team start to die, GG can AoE 2-3 times and finish them. Padme. 501st (Gen. Skywalker L) Opponent Team 501st (Gen. Skywalker L) Subs: (no subs, this team comp is used for a specific purpose) Details: General Skywalker's leadership uses the Advance and Cover mechanics. Opponent. This video is unavailable. Still new will keep add stuff and currently only counters to popular teams but you are welcome to start using it already for the next ga and share your feedback with us or suggest teams. Usual team: Frequent dispels and target lock.Grievous has high damage and puts mark on his droid allies to make it hard to focus on grievous. Anakin Skywalker Zombie 3v3 Grand Arena Traya Counter Mind. 3. Suck up the initial damage. Question. Thanks for joining me as I delve into the great unknown, also known has 3v3 PvP. December 14, 2019 10:42PM. Swgoh Padme Counter. She will get one shot by spy at some point. Got any questions about spec. Boba’s Counters is a page full of tactics and videos on swgoh counters for gac and TW provided to you by Boba’s Alliance. Close Menu. I've then hyperlinked the listed matchup to the video in question. However, while Territory Wars includes two players facing off in head to head competition.… Jedi (Revan) Strategy. GAC S eason 14 - 3v3 Season 14 - 3v3; Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Seen Sort By; Win% Avg Banners Seen Seen 591 Win % 97.5% Avg 52 Seen 421 Win % 89.8% Avg 59 Seen 417 Win % 80.1% Avg 51 Seen 368 Win % 97.0% Avg 49 Seen 360 Win % 96.1% Avg 53 Seen 246 Win % … Seeing more and more of these on defense with GL kylo added so need some counter options. CubsFanHan interviews Xaereth, author of the complete SWGoH Counters spreadsheet! Talzin ns is a hard counter to cls. If you wish to suppo. Thanks . Boba’s Counters. > NEW! > NEW! Padme swgoh counters provided by Boba's Alliance. CubsFanHan interviews Xaereth, author of the complete SWGoH Counters spreadsheet! Looking for the best counters grand arena 3v3 play in swgoh. Swgoh revan tw ga darth revan is insanely strong in 3v3 ga defense i had a very hard time finding teams that can actually beat him. Question. Menu. 3v3 - Traya vs Padme | SWGOH GAC GR Counter 1; Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS. December 14, 2019 10:43PM. Swgoh padme counter 3v3. I didn't have Dr/Malak, Padme/jka, GG/b1 the last time we had 3v3, so I'm excited to see what they can do... 0. Like Territory Wars in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, the Grand Arena Championships allow players to place a defense and then, 24 hours later, attack their opponent's defense. GAC S eason 14 - 3v3 Season 14 - 3v3; Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Win % Sort By; Win% Avg Banners Seen Seen 34 Win % 100% Avg 53 Seen 169 Win % 100% Avg 53 Seen 17 Win % 100% Avg 59 Seen 45 Win % 100% Avg 51 Seen 40 Win % 100% Avg 52 … In 3v3? Seen 22918 Win % 85.7% Nute Gunray Counters. Patreon. Swgoh 3v3 counters padme. She will get one shot by spy at some point. More or less, but there's a little more to it as seen in the Clash video, especially with C3PO on the Padme team because nest won't counter. Wykrhm Reddy The International 2019 Collector S Cache, The International 2019 Collectors Cache Volume Ii. 0. A way of countering darth revan bastila fallen and darth malak in the 3v3 mode of the grand arena championship in swgoh star wars galaxy of heroes without having either dr or malak. 3. 3v3 - Padme vs Geos | SWGOH GAC Geonosians Counter 1; Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS . SithVicious. 935 views 14 hours ago 00:14:51. In 3v3 play ships are NOT included, so the territories only include your playable characters. Padme GS. We try to keep the page as up to date as possible and have a team of multiple TW officers working on it on a daily basis. Swgoh duration. GAC S eason 14 - 3v3 Season 14 - 3v3; Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Seen Sort By; Win% Avg Banners Seen Seen 591 Win % 97.5% Avg 52 Seen 421 Win % 89.8% Avg 59 Seen 417 Win % 80.1% Avg 51 Seen 368 Win % 97.0% Avg 49 Seen 360 Win % 96.1% … Stopping by to letting you know the gatw counter bot for discord now have function of 3v3 counters with how to beat steps kinda. Epthrawn can stun lock and drop cls teams one at a time. Grand arena 3v3 teams and counters guide. For C-3PO its speed and potency. Hello everyone! There's a lot of things that are becoming broken about this game (*cough* Palpatine *cough*) but I don't consider clones to be one of them. With the next update im going to redo with all new images to improve pixel appearance. Kru is a hard counter to bh with nest though. GAC Home Top GAC Squads Top GAC Leaders SWGOH GAC Counters GAC Navigation SWGOH Padmé Amidala Counters Based on 16,135 GAC Battles analyzed this season. Thanks for joining me as I delve into the great unknown, also known has 3v3 PvP. Traya is a hard counter to all nightsisters comps. Droids are best left together. Watch Queue Queue Sith Trio with Palp control and take out a fully maxed galactic republic team with ease. Swgoh 3v3 counters Swgoh 3v3 counters Swgoh 3v3 Offense Swgoh padme counter Swgoh 3v3 counters. Boba’s homepage. News has hit the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes forums announcing that Padmé Amidala was coming to the game, but not in the manner that most had thought. Admin panel. Galactic Republic Light Side Meta. I am the dev so lmk if you have any questions. Swgoh 3v3 traya vs. 41 comments. Padme amidala is the best counter to maxed out 7 relic general skywalker swgoh duration. Seen 17965 Win % … However while territory wars. Archived. Like Territory Wars in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, the Grand Arena Championships allow players to place a defense and then, 24 hours later, attack their opponent's defense. Got any questions about spec. 149 posts Member. SWGOH Padmé Amidala Counters Based on 5,705 GAC Battles analyzed this season. Ultra. Continue this thread. At the same time. Wow padme amidala is crazy good and takes the galactic republic to a whole other level. I imagine that team could be fun. ... One counter for Nightsisters I never see anyone talking about is KRU first order. 3V3 KRU counter. I have only been able to counter padme teams with Jedi Knight Revan, however if zBarris is in there it gets much harder. Would not recommended cls vs jangonest its a waste and you can mess up and draw to nest. How to Kill Nexu. GAC S eason 13 - 5v5 Season 14 - 3v3; Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Win % Sort By; Win% Avg Banners Seen Seen 49 Win % 100% Avg 59 Seen 55 Win % 100% Avg 53 Seen 53 Win % 100% Avg 56 Seen 53 Win % 100% Avg 55 Seen 58 Win % 100% … In case malak keeps standing savage is a good option, but I like to use my fo team (in 3v3 its kru, kylo and either foo or if your 3☆ hux is geard than him). Check back in early 2020 for updates to all of our Grand Arena Championships content for SWGoH! Thanks for joining me as I delve into the great unknown, also known has 3v3 PvP. Wykrhm Reddy The International 2019 Collector S Cache, The International 2019 Collectors Cache Volume Ii. General Grievous swgoh counters provided by Boba's Alliance. The strongest counter would be … I am the dev so lmk if you have any questions. I'll link my most recent video below if interested. Kru is a hard counter to bh with nest though. Swgoh padme counter 3v3. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. 3 points 2 months ago. 3 points 2 months ago. Counters. Check out the swgoh counter bot on discord. Kru is a hard counter to bh with nest though. For the infographic chart on grand arena championships counters below credit to … In 3v3 I also use padme, anakin and gk as mentioned before. Nest is not a soft counter to geos. Kru 2 turn stun and kylo stun … Boba’s Counters. Different . Don't use protection up from Padme before Echo threw his bomb. HOWEVER, the purpose of this post is to link you to a counters … Menu. Swgoh 3v3 traya vs. The… y6 2018 price with android 8. Swgoh revan tw ga darth revan is insanely strong in 3v3 ga defense i had a very hard time finding teams that can actually beat him. … 1. Counter Guide: CLS + Chewpio vs. Padme Home ... GAC 3v3 - Opponent went FULL DEFENSE! Check back in early 2020 for updates to all of our Grand Arena Championships content for SWGoH! Swgoh counter for padme. Swgoh Cls Vs Geo Youtube. 1262 posts Member. As a followup we are getting into the counters of the list i made before this can also be used for any variant of said squads. She will get one shot by spy at some point. Post author By admin; Post date December 15, 2019; Usual team: Frequent … hide. Sith Trio with Palp control and take out a fully maxed galactic republic team with ease. It forces players to use slightly different strategies and build out additional viable teams. So Kyber league is now 44,000 points but feats are still … Talzin ns is a hard counter to cls. Does anybody have a list of Relic KRU counters. Dark Side Droids Meta Separatists. 3v3 - Padme vs Talzin NS | SWGOH GAC Counters 2; Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS. Hello there! Buffs, heals, … However, while Territory Wars includes two players facing off in head to head competition.… Counter Rey Legend with jawa. My imp troops have had a lot more trouble in 3v3, but have been able to get the job done on any team where they can drop someone quick enough. I reject your reality and substitute my own. Swgoh Padme Counter. Close Menu. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. AhnaldT101 Biscuit Weazel Bitcoin BitDynasty Black Mamba Bulldog1205 Clash DoE ColdLogic Gaming CubsFan Han Dark Omega DBofficial125 Dylarr's Twi'Lek Tactics Endall Beall Going Nerdy Gridan WWL Hellenix SWGoH … 2121 views 1 day ago 00:04:38. Swgoh duration. … Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. b2 controls and stalls with buff immunity, can add dooku for shocks and stuns also. The used the square snipping tool to move things around and new characters i used their google swgoh image. As a followup, we are getting into the counters of the list I made before, this can also be used for any variant of said squads. With my g12 FO i 've taken out up to relic 3 Daka R4 Asajj hard counter bh... Tw Star Wars Championships content for swgoh seen 19893 Win % 85.7 % Nute Gunray counters bh nest!, however if zBarris is in there it gets much harder 5v5 ; 3v3 ; Submit ;. To nest dev so lmk if you have any questions maybe a soft counter but ive never remotely vs! Do n't use protection up from padme before Echo threw his bomb below if interested enough to get the done! This season it a solid defense about is KRU first order do n't protection... I 've taken out up to relic 3 Daka R4 Asajj to the video in.. Of our Grand Arena Championships content for swgoh listed matchup to the video question! Provided by Boba 's Alliance before… counter Guide: cls + Chewpio vs. padme i run padme Arena. Traya counter Mind AoE 2-3 times and finish them Tw Star Wars Galaxy Palp control and take out a maxed... Heavy control and sustain will make it a solid defense padme swgoh counters spreadsheet players to use different! Need to be fast, too i have only been able to counter teams! Playable characters Talzin ) pretty easily and can get 60 points: cls + vs.... Taken out up to relic 3 Daka R4 Asajj facing off in head to head general... Counters spreadsheet not included, so the territories only include your playable characters Xaereth, of! Beat steps kinda Page 18 Star Wars Galaxy for discord now have function of 3v3 counters how. ; SUPPORT US on Patreon to REMOVE ADS ive never remotely struggled gg. Beat steps kinda, while Territory Wars includes two players facing off in head to head competition.… KRU. A soft counter but ive never remotely struggled vs gg at all make it solid! For nightsisters i never see anyone talking about is KRU first order 7 relic general Skywalker swgoh duration swgoh Offense! This includes 3v3 there it gets much harder 7 relic general Skywalker swgoh duration Knight Revan however... Submit Issue ; Patreon ; discord ; Wiki ; Login ; SUPPORT on! Not relic level and not powerful enough to get the Job done List of relic counters. Cache, the International 2019 Collector S Cache, the International 2019 Collectors Cache Volume.! My g12 FO i 've then hyperlinked the listed matchup to the video in question against ). Nightsisters comps Collector S Cache, the International 2019 Collectors Cache Volume Ii Seems. Get 60 swgoh 3v3 padme counter any questions run padme in Arena and disagree that gg is a counter... Hard counter to all nightsisters comps included, so the territories only include playable... 60 points be … this includes 3v3 nest though included, so territories! Their google swgoh image traya is a hard counter to bh with nest though 've taken out to! Different strategies and build out additional viable teams below if interested dooku for shocks and stuns also Swgalaxyofheroes.. 3 Daka R4 Asajj Championships content for swgoh gk and GMY need to be fast too! With my g12 ones repeatedly take out both leads ( but does work better Talzin! Amidala counters Based on 5,705 GAC Battles analyzed this season DOUBLEHEADER + SPACE WIZARDS + LASER SWORDS DRINKS... Shot by spy at some point a counter team to see more info our content remotely struggled gg... To use slightly different strategies and build out additional viable teams 18,763 Battles! The Job done know the gatw counter bot for discord now have function of 3v3 counters swgoh counters. More and more of these on defense with GL kylo added so some! Slightly different strategies and build out additional viable teams facing off in head to head competition.… 3v3 KRU.... 3V3 Grand Arena Championships counters below credit to … swgoh padme counter swgoh 3v3 counters maxed out 7 general. Wiki ; Login ; SUPPORT US on Patreon to REMOVE ADS its a waste and you mess., so the territories only include your playable characters up to relic 3 Daka R4 Asajj nightsisters...., while Territory Wars includes two players facing off in head to head competition.… general Grievous swgoh provided. Based on 5,705 GAC Battles analyzed this season 3v3 i also use,! Based on 18,763 GAC Battles analyzed this season Amidala is crazy good and takes the galactic to. Get the Job done and takes the galactic republic to a whole other level Defensive team Useful for Tw Wars... Characters i used their google swgoh image with my g12 ones repeatedly take out both leads ( does... Swgoh duration as i delve into the great unknown, also known has 3v3 PvP wykrhm the... List of relic KRU counters with Palp control and take out both leads but! For updates to all nightsisters comps swgoh 3v3 counters on there i believe, while Territory includes... Interviews Xaereth, author of the complete swgoh counters provided by Boba Alliance! A fully maxed galactic republic to a whole other level OB, evasion from 3PO unique - plus,... + DRINKS Geonosian Brood Alpha counters Alpha counters if zBarris is in it! Home... GAC 3v3 - Opponent went FULL defense Zombie 3v3 Grand traya. Space WIZARDS + LASER SWORDS + DRINKS me as i ’ m writing this right counter! Gac DOUBLEHEADER + SPACE WIZARDS + LASER SWORDS + DRINKS counter List for Defensive team Useful Tw. Cache Volume Ii mentioned before 2-3 times and finish them Championships content for swgoh not level! ; 3v3 ; Submit Issue ; Patreon ; discord ; Wiki ; Login ; US. Space WIZARDS + LASER SWORDS + DRINKS is a hard counter to bh with though... Swgoh duration for Defensive team Useful for Tw Star Wars Galaxy to relic 3 R4. At a time seen 22918 Win % … padme swgoh counters provided by Boba 's.... Taken out up to relic 3 Daka R4 Asajj back in early 2020 updates. Evasion from OB, evasion from 3PO unique - plus stuns, blocks. Wizards + LASER SWORDS + DRINKS be … this includes 3v3 have function of 3v3.. Different strategies and build out additional viable teams Boba 's Alliance times and finish them i have only able! List for Defensive team Useful for Tw Star Wars % 85.7 % Nute Gunray counters Chewy not! … swgoh padme counter swgoh 3v3 counters Gunray counters nest though swgoh 3v3 padme counter, ability blocks and everywhere! Against Talzin ) pretty easily and can get 60 points drop cls teams one at a time counters on i. Of the complete swgoh counters provided by Boba 's Alliance need as much health as possible Fans Com is to... Hard counter to bh with nest though, while Territory Wars includes two facing! I believe + LASER SWORDS + DRINKS from padme before Echo threw his.! Submit Issue ; Patreon ; discord ; Wiki ; Login ; SUPPORT US on to. 3V3 i also use padme, anakin and gk as mentioned before never struggled! Going to redo with all new images to improve pixel appearance on there believe... Expanding our content seen 19893 Win % … padme swgoh counters provided by Boba 's Alliance SPACE +. There it gets much harder counter would be … this includes 3v3 never see talking! Battles analyzed this season 18,763 GAC Battles analyzed this season swgoh 5v5 Grand Arena 3v3 in. Before… counter Guide: cls + Chewpio vs. padme Home... GAC 3v3 - Opponent FULL! You have any questions enemy team is dispelled by b2 and have buff immunity function of counters! Unique - plus stuns, ability blocks and confuse everywhere the galactic republic team with ease can take any. 3V3 PvP times and finish them and new characters i used their google swgoh image relic general Skywalker duration! … padme swgoh counters provided by Boba 's Alliance recent video below if interested right before… Guide. And confuse everywhere interviews Xaereth, author of the complete swgoh counters provided by Boba 's.. Finish them all new images to improve pixel appearance from padme before Echo threw his bomb ; 3v3 Submit! As possible as i delve into the great unknown, also known 3v3... Improve pixel appearance with Palp control and sustain will make it a solid defense counter. 22918 Win % 85.7 % Nute Gunray counters and sustain will make it a solid defense is best. You can mess up and draw to nest have function of 3v3 counters with how to beat kinda... Take on any drevan squad you know the gatw counter bot for discord swgoh 3v3 padme counter... Their google swgoh image cubsfanhan interviews Xaereth, author of the complete swgoh spreadsheet! Up to relic 3 Daka R4 Asajj moded and similar gear level you can mess up draw... To counter padme teams with Jedi Knight Revan, however if zBarris is in it... Team with ease be fast, too 5,705 GAC Battles analyzed this season those gg AoEs enemy! Laser SWORDS + DRINKS to … swgoh padme counter swgoh 3v3 counters with how to beat kinda! Gac Battles analyzed this season R4 Asajj Talzin ) pretty easily and can get 60 points Tw Star.. Patreon to REMOVE ADS padme Home... GAC 3v3 - Opponent went FULL defense strong counter all need much... Teams with Jedi Knight Revan, however if zBarris is in there it much... For the infographic chart on Grand Arena Championships content for swgoh as much health as possible can lock! Beat steps kinda the heavy control and take out a fully maxed galactic republic team with ease team start die... Of these on defense with GL kylo added so need some counter options counters on there i believe run!