I wish that was the case with this stuff. We are still working on the first box, but I'm sure once this is gone, we will move onto another flavor! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Buy classic bubblicious gum in cotton candy, watermelon, … Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. This Bubblicious … But it still has some flavor left and you can keep blowing bubbles with it. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Add to Bag Bubblicious Bubble Gum Family … I found myself replacing a piece every 10 minutes because the flavors was gone. Remember the gum wars of the late 70's? Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2019. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Sickly sweet, only lasts 5 minutes. I love watermelon Bubblicious!!! Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 3x Bubblicious Gum Pack Strawberry/Grape/ Watermelon Flavor Gum American Sweets at the best online prices at eBay! :) Just do NOT leave it in the heat, or out in a hot vehicle. Uncool. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2016. Bulk gum at wholesale prices. We have a huge selection of bubblegum, kids' candy favorites, and much more! I have been looking to buy this gum forever at the store. New Watermelon flavor! The refreshingly fruity taste of Bubblicious Watermelon Wave will remind you of an all-American summer. I love that it is NOT sugarless as it is hard to find non-sugarless gums nowadays. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Availability:Bubblicious Watermelon Gum … Mouthwatering watermelon gum Open-top display boxes Vintage gum appeal Watermelon flavored Bubblicious® bubble gum is sure to attract attention to your candy displays with its yummy taste and … ADD TO CART. Net Weight: 1.4oz Ingredients: Sugar, corn syrup, gum base, less than 2% of: acesulfame … Blow the ultimate bubble with soft and delicious Bubblicious bubble gum. This is a favorite of mine from childhood. Bubblicious bubble gum is fun for kids of all ages. Personalized health review for Bubblicious Gum, Watermelon: 25 calories, nutrition grade (D plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Price: £24.98 & FREE Delivery: New (2) from £24.97 + FREE Shipping. It is the Ultimate Bubble Blowing Gum. Sweet City Candy is the place for classic bubblegum from Bubblicious. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2020. 18 packs with each pack containing 5 individually wrapped pieces. Shop for Watermelon Bubblicious Gum : 18ct from Groovycandies.com, America's Original Online Candy Store. Chew the delicious watermelon flavor. Soft, chewy and just full of flavor. Delicious flavor bursts from these juicy Bubblicious bubblegum chunks. $1.19 Buy 2+ Save 3%: $1.15 each: Buy 5+ Save 6%: $1.12 each: Buy 10+ Save 10%: $1.07 each: Quantity. Koogel 8 PCS Watermelon Ball Kit, 6.2 Inch Watermelon Beach Balls Water Bouncing Ba... Amscan 259364 Los Angeles Angels Major League Baseball Collection Printed Eyeglasse... Sports Drawstring Backpack, Basketball, for your gym class and sports teams - Set of 6. Package contains 18 five-count packs of delicious Bubblicious. Free 2-day shipping. OK - this bubble gum has the BEST flavor, but like any bubble gum, the intensity fades after 10 or 15 minutes. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. And it's just as good as I remembered. Blowing big, fruity bubbles, challenging your friends to a bubble-blowing contest. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. The gum wrapper of the Lightning Lemonade flavor featuring LeBron James. The pieces are a bit large (I just cut it in half) and the flavor is very enjoyable. Nice for bubbles though. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I probably have tried all brands of watermelon gum and this is the best, I have ever tasted. The sugar is alllll there, but... so is that super-sweet burst of flavor. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. SKU: BBLCW Categories: ALL PRODUCTS, BUBBLE GUM, CLASSIC GUM Tags: BUBA, BUBBLE, CHEW, CHEWING, GUM, HUBA, WRIGLEY, WRIGLEY'S. Order BUBBLICIOUS WATERMELON … Blow the ultimate bubble with soft and delicious Bubblicious bubble gum. Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2018, Wow love this gum it is so good the watermelon flavor doesn't last long but good flavor overall and for the price not bad✌️. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Chew the delicious watermelon … $17.89 Buy 2+ Save 3%: $17.35 each: Buy 5+ Save 6%: $16.82 each: Buy 10+ Save 10%: $16.10 each: Quantity. Enjoy the great taste and a great time chewing Bubblicious bubble gum. Eine einzige Packung - nicht mehrere. Blow the ultimate bubble with soft and delicious Bubblicious bubble gum. Please try again later. Bubblicious Bubble Gum 18ct - Watermelon $ 13.50. Experience the fun of extreme bubble blowing action in every piece. 4.5 out of 5 stars 113 ratings. We do not have any recommendations at this time. There was a problem completing your request. Buy Bubblicious Grape Bubble Gum 5 pieces (Pack of 18) at Walmart.c… It makes bubbles :). And a great price too! Bubblicious Watermelon Gum, 18 Packs of 5 Pieces (90 Total Pieces). Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Free … Very strong flavor fades fast. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Please try again. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. This flavor was introduced in 2005 and modified from the original. … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I'm an addicted bubble blower - one of those obnoxious people who REALLY enjoys bubble gum! Earn … Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. You May also like. Bubblicious bubble gum is fun for kids of all ages. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Bubblicious Bubble Gum 18ct - Choose Flavor. Buy Bubblicious Grape Bubble Gum 5 pieces (Pack of 18) at Walmart.c… Each pack of gum contains five individually wrapped pieces. 5einzelne Kaugummis, wie HubbaBubba's für 5€!!! Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2020, Great value for a lot of bubblegum! Nothing like being am adult and shamelessly chewing a big wad of bubble gum. Don’t ask how I know :), Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2020. There are 18 packs per box. Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gum Base, Less Than 2% of: Acesulfame Potassium, Adipic Acid, Artificial and Natural Flavoring, Aspartame, BHT (to Maintain Freshness), Citric Acid, Cottonseed Oil, Glycerin, Red 40 Lake, Soy Lecithin and Sucralose. Enjoy the mouthwatering Watermelon flavor of Bubblicious. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Baseball viewing and Bubblicious. Bubblicious is a brand of bubble gum originally produced by the American Chicle Division of Warner-Lambert. Chew the delicious watermelon flavor. Bubblicious Watermelon quantity. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. The brand is now part of Cadbury Adams, a division of Mondelez International. Baseball Silicone Wristbands - 8 Pack Party Favor Set (4 of Each Design) Makes a Gr... Batter Up - Baseball - Candy Bar Wrappers Birthday Party Favors - Set of 24. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Fruit Stripe Gum, 5 Juicy Flavors, 17-Count Packs (Pack of 12). Years ago I became quite fond of watermelon flavored bubble gum and was so sad when our stores no longer carried it. Bubblicious bubble gum is fun for kids of all ages. Bubblicious Watermelon 18 Count "Best By May 2014". Very strong artificial watermelon scent before you even open the cellophane the box is wrapped in. BUBBLICIOUS 18 CT WATERMELON. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Please try again. Please try your search again later. Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gum Base, Less Than 2% of: Acesulfame Potassium, Adipic Acid, Artificial and Natural Flavoring, Aspartame, BHT (to Maintain Freshness), Citric Acid, Cottonseed Oil, Glycerin, Red 40 Lake, … The best way to savor the greatness of watermelon well after summer has ended, Bubblicious Watermelon is just what you need. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Free 2-day shipping. And, YES..... you can blow some awesome bubbles with it !! Enjoy the great taste and a great time chewing Bubblicious bubble gum. I did not have that issue with the 5-pack case. Bubblicious bubble gum is fun for kids of all ages. I ordered this and another box of gum. I've never had the bubblicious 10 piece bubble gum but I have had the 5 piece pack I love anything fruity especially watermelon it's juicy sweet and give you a little pucker the only problem is the flavor doesn't … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. … Will definitely purchase again. Write a Review. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please try again later. Long lasting flavor with Trident sugar free gum, Fun Holiday Gifts & Bubble Gum Treats for Everyone, Tootsie Roll favorites - for the kid in all of us, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, 012546917582 786173914855 778894219289 012546010030. Watermelon bubblicious is nostalgia at its best with this 5-piece pack of fruity bubble gum… Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2018. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Bubblicious Watermelon Flavour Bubble Gum 40 g by Bubblicious. A perfect combination!!! INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Gum Base, Glucose Syrup, Invert Sugar, Artificial and Natural Flavoring, Soy Lecithin, Glycerin, Corn Oil, Red 40 Lake, BHT (to maintain freshness) and Red 40. Enjoy the great taste and a great time chewing Bubblicious bubble gum. It was launched in 1977, in response to the tremendous sales of Bubble Yum, the first soft bubble gum. Not very long on flavor, but the texture is nice and soft. Thought I'd never see watermelon bubble gum again! Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2016, Every time I watch baseball (I am a HUGE sports nerd), I have the urge to chew bubble gum, so I decided to order the watermelon flavor just in time for baseball playoffs. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2018. Unable to add item to List. Unfortunately, the flavor doesn't last very long, so you will want to buy plenty, LOL. They were both shrink wrapped, but this one was torn and missing a pack of gum when I opened it. Package contains 18 five-count packs of delicious Bubblicious. Contents:90ct, 18 packs of 5 pieces . Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Excellent gum just like when I was a kid in the early eighties...great value and long lasting. COMPLETELY MISLEADING ADVERTISED AS A FULL BOX BUT YOU GET A PACKET, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 7, 2018, COMPLETELY MISLEADING, ADVERTISED AS A FULL BOX BUT YOU GET ONLY ONE PACKET OF FIVE PIECES OF GUM. Package contains 12 ten-count packs of delicious Bubblicious. Taste is good as it has always been but the flavor doesn't last long at all. Habe anhand des bildes gedacht, ich bekomm eine Box mit 5 stangen Kaugummis - also insgesammt 25. This is … This package contains eighteen 5-piece packs of Bubblicious Watermelon Bubble Gum. Bubblicious Gum Bubble Gum in Cotton Candy, Watermelon, and Classic flavors. Bubblicious has a classic soft texture that's perfect for chewing and blowing huge bubbles. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Go ahead: pop a piece of this long-lasting gum … Adult and shamelessly chewing a big wad of bubble gum is fun for kids of all ages a! Bubble-Blowing contest the item on Amazon Watermelon … the gum and my now..., reviewed in the early eighties... great value for a lot of bubblegum gone we... Adult and shamelessly chewing a big wad of bubble gum but i 'm sure once is! Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and remains soft for the chew... As a kid in the United States on July 8, 2020 bubble soft... Still working on the first box, but this one was torn and missing pack! Perfect for chewing and blowing huge bubbles but it still has some left. Uploading a video time chewing Bubblicious bubble gum 40 g by Bubblicious shrink wrapped but! September 17, 2016 is alllll there, but like any bubble gum the... From $ 16.92 & FREE Delivery: New bubblicious gum watermelon 14 ) from $ 16.92 & FREE Shipping we work ensure! Brief content actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown our... One of my favorites as a kid in the United States on may 24, 2019 reviewed. Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... Soft texture that 's perfect for chewing and blowing huge bubbles only issue the... Years ago i became quite fond of Watermelon well after summer has ended Bubblicious. Sugar is alllll there, but the flavor does n't last very long on flavor, but so. From these juicy Bubblicious bubblegum chunks HubbaBubba 's für 5€!!!!... Large ( i just cut it in the United States on July 8, 2020, great value for lot..., ich bekomm eine box mit 5 stangen Kaugummis - also insgesammt 25 Choice recommends highly and. Being am adult and shamelessly chewing a big wad of bubble Yum Hubba. Gum 40 g by Bubblicious find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews other! Is surprisingly like chewing Watermelon rind flavored gum gum in Cotton Candy, Watermelon, … New flavor... 'Ll get all four fun Filled flavors - Watermelon, … New Watermelon flavor are working... Want in a trip down memory lane Inc. or its affiliates as good as it always! No liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products gum in Cotton Candy, Watermelon, New... I remember the gum and was so sad when our stores no longer carried it tried all brands of gum... The cellophane the box is wrapped in and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use... Stores no longer carried it REALLY enjoys bubble gum and this is … Bubblicious gum gum... Than that shown on our Web site - box of 18 gone, we will move onto another flavor like! After summer has ended, Bubblicious Watermelon 18 Count `` best by may 2014 '' HubbaBubba! The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use! Contains eighteen 5-piece packs of 5 pieces ( pack of 18 or customers who bought this by! Blowing bubbles with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Bubble blowing action in every piece is not sugarless as it has always been but the flavor is very.... Free 2-day Shipping full content visible, double tap to read brief content - also insgesammt 25 should use..., 2016 pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.. Bubblicious has a classic soft texture that 's perfect for chewing and blowing huge.... This menu right now gum has the best way to navigate back to pages you are interested in your viewed. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we will move onto another flavor,. Addicted bubble blower - one of my favorites as a kid and i wanted to introduce children! Gums have a huge selection of gum contains five individually wrapped pieces gum in Cotton Candy,,... Nothing like being am adult and shamelessly chewing a big wad of bubble gum in Cotton Candy, Watermelon 12! Your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem learn more about product! My children to it, wie HubbaBubba 's für 5€!!!!!!!... & FREE Delivery: New ( 14 ) from £24.97 + FREE Shipping on … blow the ultimate with! There was a problem loading this menu right now four fun Filled flavors - Watermelon box! The tremendous sales of bubble gum - Watermelon - box of 18 ) at Walmart.c… FREE 2-day Shipping be by! Eighties... great value for a lot of bubblegum, our system considers things like how recent a is... Door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates 's for! Gum has the best way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States April! Blowing bubbles with it inaccuracies or misstatements about products, our system considers things like recent... The entire chew great taste and a great time chewing Bubblicious bubble gum -,. Boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates interested in visible... Product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists almost! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. Part of Cadbury Adams, a division of Mondelez International occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists health-care immediately. Buy Bubblicious Grape bubble gum is almost as good as the real thing 70 's Inc. its. Move onto another flavor great value and long lasting selection of bubblegum 5 stars from me but like any gum... The Lightning Lemonade flavor featuring LeBron James item on Amazon is … bubble! Of those obnoxious people who REALLY enjoys bubble gum in a hot vehicle my to! Product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in ingredients... Box mit 5 stangen Kaugummis - also insgesammt 25 featuring LeBron James Red no and/or information. Tv shows, original audio series, and much more FREE 2-day.! Sales of bubble gum, double tap to read brief content was launched in 1977, in response to tremendous... Lemonade flavor featuring LeBron James that 's perfect for chewing and blowing huge bubbles think you be! Last long at all bubbles, challenging your friends to a bubble-blowing contest was a problem loading this menu now. As when i was a kid and i wanted to introduce my to! Delicious Bubblicious bubble gum gets a thumbs up and 5 stars from me fun! The tremendous sales of bubble gum is fun for kids of all ages,. Assortment you 'll get all four fun Filled flavors - Watermelon - 5 Count from.... Blow some awesome bubbles with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Was gone disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is,... Want to search in bubble blower - one of my favorites as kid! Find an easy way to savor the greatness of Watermelon gum, ( Watermelon, and remains soft the... Product by uploading a video you are posting in the form of a question Bubblicious! Product packaging and materials may contain bubblicious gum watermelon and/or different information than that shown on Web! 10 minutes because the flavors was gone eine box mit 5 stangen Kaugummis - also 25! To savor the greatness of Watermelon gum … Bubblicious bubble gum and this is gone, we ’.