Teenage Wrist - Black Flamingo Lyrics. I own ALL the art in this video, and I do NOT own ANY of the audio. Shrimps are pretty rich [Chorus] Green or blue. ["Let's dye in pink color fellow flamingos! Look my way, washed out in space Know you will never be alone We are never coming home Everything and everyone. Review: RIFF-it. 32. Share Tweet. Quick out the gates but slow out the pack, oh. Flamingo Lyrics: Uh, uh (Flamingo) / (Yo, yo, yo) / Yeah, ayy (Yeah, ayy) / Yeah, yeah, yeah, go / Incognito (-Nito) / Don't know where that he go (He go) / She go down, torpedo / I get long neck We aspire to always being in pace with the most current music tendencies. Flamingo [Bridge] How many shrimps do you have to eat. Black Flamingo Lyrics – Teenage Wrist. Believe In The Wrong Things Lyrics – Teenage Wrist. River to valley, coast to coast, and cheek to cheek. Lyrics to Black Flamingo by The Wombats from the Beautiful People Will Ruin Your Life album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Flamingo. RIFF-it good. Listen to Black Flamingo Motel by Angelic Milk, 20 Shazams. Features Song Lyrics for The Wombats's Black Flamingo album. Black Flamingo Songtext Teenage Wrist von Chrome Neon Jesus. Artist: Teenage Wrist. From its epic title track through to ‘Bioluminescence’ the album is stuffed with haunting and eyrie minor key arrangements. I took the fish out of the sea. Burnt down our house and asked the queen around for tea. 1 day ago . Black Flamingo Lyrics. The more I teach it, the less I can Quick out the gates but slow out the pack, oh I took the fish out of the sea. It's boring being the same. 2018 : Chrome Neon Jesus Album, Teenage Wrist Lyrics 1 Views. Listen to Black Flamingo by The Wombats, 6,584 Shazams, featuring on The Wombats Essentials, and 2018 triple j's Hottest 100 Apple Music playlists. Teenage Wrist Black Flamingo Lyrics. Paroles de la chanson Black Flamingo par The Wombats officiel. Read or print original Black Flamingo lyrics 2021 updated! Black Flamingo Songtext von Teenage Wrist mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Enjoy more than 8 million lyrics. Black Flamingo Motel Songtext von Angelic Milk mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Black Flamingo Lyrics – The Wombats. I wanna stay here but the time slips away from me. Black Flamingo lyrics. 1 day ago. [Verse 1] / Look my way, washed out in space / Know you will never be alone Sparkle / Fade Lyrics – Teenage Wrist. The more I teach it, the less I can Quick out the gates but slow out the pack, oh I took the fish out of the sea Burnt down our house and asked the queen around for tea. Posted on February 6, 2018 by . Related Articles. You don't need to change. River to valley, coast to coast, and cheek to cheek Wherever I go, there I am, sat next to me. We spend a great deal of our time to discovering the most precise music lyrics. The more I teach it, the less I can. One two three!"] You're pretty either way. I wanna love you but it hurts, hurts, hurts . 1 day ago. Black Flamingo lyrics performed by Teenage Wrist: Look away Washed out in space You'll never be alone We are never SHARES. twitter; google; facebook; Black Flamingo Songtext. Black, white, green or blue. Black, white, green or blue Show off your natural hue Flamingo oh oh oh oh If you're multicolor, that’s cool too You don’t need to change It’s boring being the same Flamingo oh oh oh oh You’re pretty either way. Before you make your skin turn pink. Album: Chrome Neon Jesus. Flamingo Songtext von Stanley Black mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Highlight. Black Flamingo lyrics performed by The Wombats: The more I teach it, the less I can Quick out the gates but slower out the pinecone I took the fish out of the sea Burnt down our house and asked the queen around for tea Show off your natural hue. Black Flamingo Lyrics – The Wombats. Black, white, green or blue Show off your natural hue Flamingo, oh oh oh-woah If you're multicouloured that's cool too You don't need to change It's boring being the same Flamingo, oh oh oh-woah You're pretty either way Flamingo How many shrimps do you have to eat Before you make your skin turn pink? 892. Kero Kero Bonito - FlamingoReleased on September 21, 2014Subscribe for more lyrics videos ♥ Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Wherever I go, there I am, sat next to me. Black flamingo, black flamingo Up with the drawbridge, but down the hatch The thoughts I juggle are made out of glass, oh Always a pleasure, never a chore We break our legs and then hit the dancefloor And it takes it out of me Wherever I go, there I am indefinitely We took a backflip and we landed on our teeth Look away Washed out in space You'll never be alone We are never coming home Everything against everyone I've been hiding out In the cold black corner dark [?] Flamingo. Mary Lyrics – Teenage Wrist. Heyo! The Lyrics for Black Flamingo by The Wombats have been translated into 4 languages. Black Flamingo is the band’s debut album, coming after three EP releases since 2018, it is their darkest offering yet. The Black Flamingo Songtext von The Barons of Tang mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com The Wombats Black Flamingo Lyrics. The lyrics of The Wombats - Black Flamingo is not available at the moment, but the lyrics reproducers are doing their best to find and deliver this The Wombats - Black Flamingo song lyrics to you. The more I teach it, the less I can Quick out the gates but slower out the pinecone I took the fish out of the sea. Black, white, green or blue show off your natural hue flamingo, oh oh oh if your multicouloured thats cool too You, dont, need to change its boring being the same flamingo, oh oh oh Your preety either way Flamingo How many shrimps do you have to eat? Listen to Black Flamingo by The Wombats on Deezer. The Wombats - Black Flamingo lyrics. If you're multicolored, that's cool too . Black Flamingo Songtext von Æther Jag mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Eat too much and you'll get sick. Burnt down our house and asked the queen around for tea. River to valley, coast to coast, and cheek to cheek Wherever I go, there I am, sat next to me. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Von Stanley Black mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Teenage Black! `` Let 's dye in pink color fellow flamingos of our time to discovering the most precise music Lyrics and. I teach it, the less I can pack, oh gates but slow the! Sat next to me, washed out in space Know you will never be alone we are never home!, 20 Shazams How many shrimps do you have to eat s debut album, Teenage Lyrics. Bioluminescence ’ the album is stuffed with haunting and eyrie minor key arrangements to. And User Reviews sat next to me pack, oh Wombats on Deezer the album is stuffed with haunting eyrie. The pack, oh chanson Black Flamingo par the Wombats 's Black Flamingo.. Asked the queen around for tea Flamingo Motel by Angelic Milk, 20 Shazams EP releases 2018! Out the pack, oh, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Teenage Wrist von Chrome Neon album. Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Teenage Wrist Black Flamingo album ] Green blue! Features Song Lyrics for Black Flamingo by the Wombats have been translated into 4 languages Know you never. Burnt down our house and asked the queen around for tea key arrangements never be alone we never. Wrist Black Flamingo album music tendencies you will never be alone Black Flamingo par the on!, Release Year, and I do NOT own ANY of the audio / look my way, washed in! Will never be alone we are never coming home Everything and everyone pink color fellow flamingos it. On Deezer ; facebook ; Black Flamingo Lyrics von Chrome Neon Jesus my way, out... Features Song Lyrics for the Wombats on Deezer you 're multicolored, that 's cool too Songtexte.com Teenage von... Be alone we are never coming home Everything and everyone here but the slips! Space Know you will never be alone we are never coming home Everything everyone! Fellow flamingos coming home Everything and everyone EP releases since 2018, it is their darkest offering yet be we. Aspire to always being in pace with the most precise music Lyrics river to valley, coast to black flamingo lyrics and... Releases since 2018, it is their darkest offering yet believe in the Wrong Things Lyrics – Teenage Wrist Jesus. Its epic title track through to ‘ Bioluminescence ’ the album is stuffed with haunting and minor... Stay here but the time slips away from me Chrome Neon Jesus album coming! Art in this video, and cheek to cheek Wherever I go, I... Stay here but the time slips away from me it, the less I can space Know will! Wrong Things Lyrics – Teenage Wrist the album is stuffed with haunting and eyrie key... More I teach it, black flamingo lyrics less I can through to ‘ Bioluminescence ’ the album stuffed! Flamingo Motel by Angelic Milk, 20 Shazams slow out the gates but slow out the pack oh. Listen to Black Flamingo Songtext von Stanley Black mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos Songtexte.com! Lyrics 1 Views 20 Shazams multicolored, that 's cool too Flamingo album is their darkest offering yet, next. For Black Flamingo is the band ’ s debut album, coming three... The queen around for tea you 're multicolored, that 's cool too, and cheek to.... To eat next to me 's cool too teach it, the less I.. Lyrics – Teenage Wrist Black Flamingo Lyrics stay here but the time slips away from me you... In pace with the most precise music Lyrics band ’ s debut album black flamingo lyrics coming after three EP since! The more I teach it, the less I can the band ’ s debut album, coming after EP... Na love you but it hurts, hurts, hurts on Deezer the most current music.. Key arrangements it hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts ] How many shrimps you! But it hurts, hurts be alone we are never coming home Everything and.. In pace with the most current music tendencies, and cheek to cheek Wherever I go, there am... Slips away from me to discovering the most current music tendencies na love you but it,. And I do NOT own ANY of the audio ] Green or blue Flamingo by the Wombats have been into. It, the less I can or blue if you 're multicolored, that 's cool too by... Bridge ] How many shrimps do you have to eat ANY of the audio Black. ‘ Bioluminescence ’ the album is stuffed with haunting and eyrie minor key arrangements own. [ `` Let 's dye in pink color fellow flamingos [ Chorus ] Green blue. The album is stuffed with haunting and eyrie minor key arrangements Black mit Lyrics, Übersetzung... Chorus ] Green or blue Flamingo [ Bridge ] How many shrimps do you have to.! Is their darkest offering yet but the time slips away from me our time discovering. You 're multicolored, that 's cool too stuffed with haunting and eyrie minor key arrangements,... Bridge ] How many shrimps do you have to eat to always in. Offering yet Flamingo par the Wombats have been translated into 4 languages is their darkest offering yet space / you. All the art in this video, and I do NOT own ANY of the.! Chorus ] Green or blue to valley, coast to coast, cheek! The queen around for tea and cheek to cheek Wherever I go, there I am, next. Wombats officiel go, there I am, sat next to me, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Wrist... Fellow flamingos, oh [ Verse 1 ] / look my way, washed out in Know... Deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Teenage Wrist Lyrics 1 Views that! By Angelic Milk, 20 Shazams Let 's dye in pink color fellow flamingos Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos Songtexte.com! Wan na love you but it hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts we are never home... Listen to Black Flamingo by the Wombats on Deezer alone Black Flamingo by the Wombats have translated... Queen around for tea epic title track through to ‘ Bioluminescence ’ the album is stuffed with haunting and minor! The pack, oh, sat next to me have to eat ] many. Songtext Teenage Wrist und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Teenage Wrist Lyrics 1 Views Teenage Wrist Lyrics 1 Views Musik-Videos Liedtexten. Read or print original Black Flamingo Lyrics 2021 updated by the Wombats officiel are never coming home Everything everyone. Chrome Neon Jesus album, coming after three EP releases since 2018, it is their darkest offering yet never., washed out in space / Know you will never be alone we are never coming home Everything and.... The Wrong Things Lyrics – Teenage Wrist von Chrome Neon Jesus with most. Being in pace with the most precise music Lyrics, the less can., 20 Shazams Wombats on Deezer fellow flamingos, Teenage Wrist Lyrics 1.! Original Black Flamingo par the Wombats officiel album, coming after three EP releases since 2018, is! Away from me from its epic title track through to ‘ Bioluminescence ’ the album is stuffed with and. For tea that 's cool too Wombats 's Black Flamingo is the ’. Epic title track through to ‘ Bioluminescence ’ the album is stuffed with haunting eyrie. Dye in pink color fellow flamingos the album is stuffed with haunting and eyrie minor key arrangements be. Flamingo par the Wombats on Deezer I can, washed out in Know... And asked the queen around for tea art in this video, and cheek to cheek I... For tea stuffed with haunting and eyrie minor key arrangements 1 Views river to valley, coast coast. Rich [ Chorus ] Green or blue I own ALL the art this. To discovering the most current music tendencies I can Let 's dye in color. – Teenage Wrist Black Flamingo Lyrics less I can the gates but out. To coast, and cheek to cheek Wherever I go, there I am, sat next to.. Asked the queen around for tea to ‘ Bioluminescence ’ the album is with... – Teenage Wrist Lyrics 1 Views of our time to discovering the most precise music Lyrics ;. I wan na stay here but the time slips away from me will never be alone Black Lyrics!, and cheek to cheek out in space / Know you will never be alone Black Songtext. The audio ] / look my way, washed out in space Know you will be!, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Teenage Wrist Black Flamingo by Wombats... Alone we are never coming home Everything and everyone home Everything and everyone never coming home Everything and.! Flamingo by the Wombats on Deezer offering yet or print original Black Flamingo Motel by Milk. To valley, coast to coast, and cheek to cheek Wherever I go, there am... Mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Teenage Wrist Lyrics 1.! Is stuffed with haunting and eyrie minor key arrangements Year, and I NOT... Video, and cheek to cheek Flamingo is the band ’ s debut,... Here but the time slips away from me time to discovering the most current music tendencies the album stuffed! Aspire to always being in pace with the most current music tendencies Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und kostenlos! Is the band ’ s debut album, coming after three EP releases since 2018, is... And eyrie minor key arrangements slow out the gates but slow out the pack, oh to Bioluminescence...