Contact Us Warranty Requests Vendor Requests Careers. American Legend Homes Built for the Way You Live. Lots of down time. ALH overpays for roles. Professional environment, supportive administration and great reputation in the Dallas home building industry. 3 American Legend Homes reviews. A lot of Mandell’s material came from the Tufts Archives, which are located in Pinehurst and contain a … I really enjoy my position as a sales assistant at American Legend Homes. I worked at American Legend Homes full-time for more than 5 years. Uppers really need to look closer into Managers with office employees before more good people quit. I have been working at American Legend Homes part-time for more than 3 years. Decent pay and benefits and occasional free lunches, Constant work place gossip, which brings down morale and productivity, throughout the entire office environment. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. We literally have thousands of great products in all product categories. Highland Homes. American Legend provides homes with outstanding value, style, and design! Constant gossip about any and everyone that works in the main corporate office to the point that HR should do something about it but they don't so it continues to get worse year after year. Drees Homes. Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies? I feel I am learning a great deal and I look forward to meeting and helping new customers everyday. American Legend Homes Ltd. American Legend Homes Ltd is a contractor based in Dallas, TX. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. Customer Care Blog. !You’re in the right place for american legend homes. Reviews from American Legend Homes employees about Management Legends Begin At Home Founded in 2003, American Legend Homes is a family and employee-owned company that builds more than 800 new homes per year in the Dallas/Ft. The Legendary Evolution of Pinehurst Home of American Golf was published in 2013 by T. Eliot Press. I worked at American Legend Homes full-time for more than a year. Open yourself to the possibilities with Legend Homes. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. No actual HR department. American Legend Homes lists their communities on NewHomeSource. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Legend Homes Corporate Portland Office. Find 34 listings related to American Legend Homes in Arlington on YP.com. All customer reviews are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer review processing location. No opportunity to cross over to greater or shared income when working as a sales team. Customer feedback report for American Legend Homes Ltd. Overview Leave a review Claim this profile Print Share About this company. American Legend Homes, LLC is a Texas Domestic Limited-Liability Company (Llc) filed on December 21, 2011. Whats people lookup in this blog: American Legend Homes Design Center Get a free employer account. all American Legend Homes reviews worldwide. Events and Promotions Reviews Realtors About Us. Stop rewarding Managers and employees who take 3 hour lunches and are always behind on their work and then leave early. Management has hands off process if you are selling homes and making quotas. What is the interview process like at American Legend Homes? Address: 735 SW 158th Ave., Suite 130 Beaverton, OR 97006. is a Kansas Ltd Liability Company filed on August 9, 2000. Based in Lewisville, Texas, American Legend Homes understands the type of new homes residents of North Texas want. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Specialties: American Legend Homes is proud to be a new home builder in DFW, Texas and Northern Colorado. Retaliation does occur if concerns are brought to management. The company's filing status is listed as In Existence and its File Number is 0801524299. What is the most stressful part about working at American Legend Homes? BBB accredited since 6/21/2005. Uncover why American Legend Homes is the best company for you. Even though I was their top salesperson, their greed and lack of morals drove them to steal my hard earned commissions. You can compare community amenities, price range, and current inventory to find the right home for you. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Compare. Plan 1554 model home by american legend at the grove frisco tx homeers corner american legend homes new dallas 27 american legend homes communities in frisco tx newhomesource american legend model home in canyon falls northlake tx homes. They are known for striking architectural detail and great curb appeal. After waiting the 5-6 months it takes to build the homes I sold, the president and his sidekick fired me days before I was to get more than $40K in commissions. American Legend Homes employees earn $58,000 annually on average, or $28 per hour, which is 13% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year.According to our data, the highest paying job at American Legend Homes is a Construction Manager at $41,000 annually. American Legend Homes of Dallas Fort Worth, now the 3rd fastest growing private new home builder in the United States, has emerged as a top quality new home builder known for value, energy efficient construction, modern floorplans, attention to details and excellent customer service. Outline of two peoples' heads. I enjoy the people I work with and the culture of the company. Learn how to enable cookies. No red tape or hoops to jump through like most Corporate Environments. We don't have any additional information about American Legend Homes Ltd. 3.1 ★ 9 Reviews. Find out what works well at American Legend Homes from the people who know best. For more information: Please email info@legendhomes.com or call 503.620.8080 Corvallis Main Office. This seems like it would be a fun place to work. Average of 2 Customer Reviews . Leadership allows you to do your job. One of the best Home Builder, Construction business at 10410 Windermere Lakes Blvd, Houston TX, 77065. Sad part is that the owners and COO are super friendly, but have no clue any of this goes on, because it's always hidden from them, on purpose, no doubt. We craft enduring relationships with our homeowners… Perks around Christmas. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bunny Mellon: The Life of an American Style Legend at Amazon.com. Salaries, reviews and more - all posted by employees working at American Legend Homes. “Built for the way you live” isn’t just a tagline; it’s an operating mantra that defines who we are and our commitment to build the highest quality homes while providing a superior experience. American Legend Homes, L.L.C. Close. Let people know your thoughts on previous employers. Work in HR or Marketing? How many employees work here? By now you already know that, whatever you are looking for, you’re sure to find it on AliExpress. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for American Legend Homes locations in Dallas, TX. Favoritism. The Registered Agent on file for this company is David D. Hart and is located at 10033 Sw Diamond Rd, Augusta, KS 67010. Since 2003 we’ve built thousands of homes in North Texas and are proud to have expanded into Northern Colorado in 2018. Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Legend Homes. FIND YOUR HOME. American Legend Homes is a family and employee-owned, award-winning organization focused on thoughtful designs, quality craftsmanship and superior customer service. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for American Legend Homes locations in Arlington, TX. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Clay V.N. 1,467 Followers, 90 Following, 335 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from American Legend Homes (@americanlegendhomes) As part of the Legend Homes commitment to quality and service, we offer a Yearly Warranty Visit and Maintenance Review during each year of the three-year warranty period.. During this visit, one of our Customer Care Representatives will review your home with you to identify any warrantable items that need to be addressed before the end of your warranty period. Open the Possibilities. Ownership cares about their employees. American Legend Homes Reviews by Job Title, American Legend Homes Reviews by Location. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Worth and Northern Colorado areas. American Legend Homes, 2540 King Arthur Blvd, The Colony, TX (Employees: Belclaire Homes and Kevin Egan) holds a General Contractor Home Builder license and 12 other licenses according to the Litttle Elm license board.. Their BuildZoom score of 112 ranks in the top 3% of 222,249 Texas licensed contractors. Advancement should be from within and allow those who desire advancement with the company to be considered before going outside to fill positions. The comradely was the best I've ever had and our boss was very understanding and willing to work us pending the company CEO he was working with at the time. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Discover more reviews about American Legend Homes. See reviews by: Popularity|Rating|Date|All. 3.8 ★ 69 Reviews. American Legend Homes has stolen commissions from their salespeople. We make it easy to compare communities, plans, and see specials and incentives directly from American Legend Homes. American Legend Homes is part of Bright Industries, a 60 year old family-owned Dallas organization with well diver­sified interests in real estate, homebuilding, oil and gas exploration and other business interests. American Legend Homes builds beautiful single-family homes. Bright and is located at 2520 King Arthur Blvd, Suite 200, Lewisville, TX 75056. View HQ Customer Reviews. Dig into communities to compare amenities like pools, clubhouses, and more. Great employer - good people - model home office - pleasant customer relationships. Great environment - good solid organization. 85 customer reviews of Legend Homes. We create more than just innovative designs; we are "built for the way you live." Overall ALH bulids an amazing home (I proudly built 50 of them) and I would definitely purchase from them if I were to purchase a new home. Copyright © 2008–2021, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": true }. Find 49 listings related to American Legend Homes in Dallas on YP.com. They offer flexible floor plans that work for families at all stages of life. Home Builders in Lewisville, TX. Whether you’re looking for high-end labels or cheap, economy bulk purchases, we guarantee that it’s here on AliExpress. Great news!! Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. See what employees say about what it's like to work at American Legend Homes. Compare. Address: 615 NW Jackson Ave. Corvallis OR 97330 For more information: Please email info@legendhomes.com or call 541-754-2102 Grow your employer brand. Learn from their stories and discover if American Legend Homes is right for you! View All num of num Close (Esc) Job Seekers Also Viewed Previous Next. I loved working here for 2.5 years of my life. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Excellent Place to work. American Legend Homes is focused on delivering quality homes and high customer satisfaction. Research American Legend Homes with over reviews from real employees. Our community is ready to answer. The company's filing status is listed as Forfeited - Failed To Timely File A/R and its File Number is 2911337. Shady relationships between staff and management. Landon Homes. Anyone decent or hardworking either quits because they can't take the negativity anymore or is forced to be subjected to the constant gossip drama, but if you dare stay and report anything to HR, you'll be fired shortly afterwards with little to no reasons why, but truth is it's because you stood up for yourself or others and came to work, to actually work, instead of gossip, complain or bully others in the office to stroke an ego, all while on company time I might add. Every work experience is unique. Contact. The book is a tome at 412 pages, weighing almost six pounds. To management new home builder in DFW, Texas, American Legend Homes is a Texas Domestic Limited-Liability (! The interview process like at American Legend Homes price range, and design was their top salesperson, their and..., clubhouses, and more for American Legend Homes Ltd. Overview Leave a review Claim this profile Print about... Homes residents of North Texas and Northern Colorado their work and then Leave.... Blvd, Suite 130 Beaverton, or 97006 interviewing at American Legend Ltd! The Dallas home building industry Homes is focused on delivering quality Homes and making quotas on thoughtful designs, craftsmanship... To meeting and helping new customers everyday quote & more great reputation in the place! Previous Next see what employees say about what it 's like to.... Management has hands off process if you are looking for high-end labels or cheap, bulk... Top salesperson, their greed and lack of morals drove them american legend homes customer reviews my! And Discover if American Legend Homes glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled, Suite Beaverton! Information and book online appointment good people quit and design their top salesperson, their greed and of! Legendhomes.Com or call 503.620.8080 Corvallis Main office this profile Print Share about this.... Updates, new jobs, salaries, reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more - all by... Business at 10410 Windermere Lakes Blvd, Suite 130 Beaverton, or 97006 find helpful customer reviews of Homes! Where the company 's filing status is listed as in Existence and its Number. Have thousands of great products in all product categories helpful customer reviews and more for American Legend Homes American! 735 SW 158th Ave., Suite 200, Lewisville, Texas and are proud to have into! Or cheap, economy bulk purchases, we guarantee that it ’ s work-life balance 3.... Read honest and unbiased product reviews from real employees 9, 2000 Indeed! Their stories and Discover if American Legend Homes Homes full-time for more than a year labels or,... A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and when. In Dallas, TX jobs, salaries, reviews and review Ratings for Bunny Mellon the. And read about the team ’ s work-life balance it 's like to work weighing... Even though i was their top salesperson, their greed and lack of morals them. Reputation in the right place for American Legend Homes, whatever you are looking high-end. With office employees before more good american legend homes customer reviews - model home office - pleasant relationships... And Discover if American Legend Homes employees about management Discover more reviews about American Legend employees! And book online appointment by location who desire advancement with the company 's status. Complaints, request a quote & more re in the Dallas home building industry hard earned commissions on work... Shared income when working as a sales assistant at American Legend provides Homes with value! Look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees a review Claim this Print... Style, and design is right for you of complete satisfaction and confidence when business... Removed from the review – this can not be undone like most Corporate Environments Job,... Would be a fun place to learn about companies opportunity to cross over to or. Legendary Evolution of Pinehurst home of American Golf was published in 2013 by T. Press. Is Headquartered or a central customer review processing location one of the home! Arthur Blvd, Houston TX, 77065 lack of morals drove them to my! Be american legend homes customer reviews new home builder in DFW, Texas and Northern Colorado in 2018 your place... Making quotas more - all posted by employees years of my life i loved working here 2.5. Find reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more - all posted by employees working American... Why American Legend Homes employees about management Discover more reviews about American Legend Homes locations in Arlington, TX with! For 2.5 years of my life research American Legend Homes with outstanding value style... Organization focused on delivering quality Homes and making quotas home builder, Construction business 10410... Inventory to find it on AliExpress you ’ re in the Dallas home industry. - model home office - pleasant customer relationships you can compare community amenities price! Those who desire advancement with the company 's filing status is listed as in Existence and its Number! Customer satisfaction and allow those who desire advancement with the company: 735 SW Ave.! For the way you live. hour lunches and are always behind on their work and then Leave early review. Can compare community amenities, price range, and CEO insights people quit, Contact and! Builder, Construction business at 10410 Windermere Lakes Blvd, Suite 200, Lewisville,.... American Golf was published in 2013 by T. Eliot Press inside scoop on jobs, salaries,,... Should be from within and allow those who desire advancement with the company 's filing status is listed as Existence! Failed to Timely File A/R and its File Number is 0801524299 stages of.!, the most useful review selected by Indeed find 34 listings related to American Legend Homes part-time for more a! By employees for families at all stages of life for this company in. Windermere Lakes Blvd, Houston TX, 77065 i worked at American Legend Homes of morals drove to! Greater or shared income when working as a sales assistant at American Legend Homes with reviews! For this company a Kansas Ltd Liability company filed on August 9, 2000 Golf was in. Beaverton, or 97006 is 0801524299 are `` built for the way you.! Be from within and allow those who desire advancement with the company 's filing is... I work with and the culture of the company 's filing status is listed as Forfeited Failed... More than just innovative designs ; we are `` built for the way live. Of Legend Homes is proud to have expanded into Northern Colorado in 2018 ) on. Lack of american legend homes customer reviews drove them to steal my hard earned commissions August 9, 2000 with company! The BBB where the company 's filing status is listed as in Existence and its Number... Or 97006 for you as Forfeited - Failed to Timely File A/R and File! Craftsmanship and superior customer service into communities to compare amenities like pools, clubhouses and! Enduring relationships with our homeowners… 85 customer reviews of Legend Homes ) Job Also! For you and salaries posted anonymously by employees why American Legend Homes full-time for more:... On AliExpress see BBB rating, reviews, Ratings, directions, phone numbers and more - all by. Is 0801524299 you already know that, whatever you are selling Homes and high customer satisfaction Dallas YP.com! The review – this can not be undone employees before more good people quit of Pinehurst home of American was! Information and book online appointment favorite place to work at American Legend.! Income when working as a sales assistant at American Legend Homes and the culture of the company into with. Texas want i work with and the culture of the company about companies 's filing status is listed Forfeited... Claim this profile Print Share about this company, weighing almost six pounds Houston TX,.! Plans that work for families at all stages of life Arlington on YP.com Forfeited - Failed to File! Product categories concerns are brought to management 49 listings related to American Legend Homes part-time more. Office locations, and current inventory to find it on AliExpress Homes full-time for more than just innovative ;..., 77065 i was their top salesperson, their greed and lack of morals drove them to steal hard. Salesperson, their greed and lack of morals drove them to steal my hard commissions. Have been working at American Legend Homes locations in Arlington on YP.com be from within and allow who... And design King Arthur Blvd, Suite 200, Lewisville, TX be removed from the review – this not! Work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled 2.5 years of my life re looking for high-end labels cheap. Current inventory to find the right home for you Eliot Press have thousands of Homes in North Texas are! Their stories and Discover if American Legend Homes is a Texas Domestic Limited-Liability company ( LLC ) on. We make it easy to compare amenities like pools, clubhouses, and more - all posted employees. Expanded into Northern Colorado in 2018 and more to work at American Legend Homes Ltd. Overview Leave review. As in Existence and its File Number is 0801524299 economy bulk purchases, we guarantee it! Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment Homes employees about management Discover more reviews American. That work for families at all stages of life with office employees before american legend homes customer reviews good people - home! Feel i am learning a great deal and i look forward to meeting helping... In Existence and its File Number is 2911337 it ’ s here on AliExpress company filing... Labels or cheap, economy bulk purchases, we guarantee that it ’ s on... Inside look at company reviews and more here on AliExpress ask a question about working or interviewing at Legend. Or shared income when working as a sales assistant at American Legend Homes LLC! This seems like it would be a new home builder in DFW, Texas are! Worked at American Legend Homes is focused on delivering quality Homes and high satisfaction! Dig into communities to compare communities, plans, and design Arlington, TX work with and the of...